Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-11-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I hope he does it again and it clogs up and explodes and kills him.
Than I might be able to get a decent sleep in without him mowing his fucking lawn or working in his woodworking shed at ungodly hours of the morning.

Some people are so inconsiderate and selfish.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2014, 09:14 PM
Maybe it's all part of HIS plan for world domination?
Big Grin
16-11-2014, 09:15 PM
Oh I highly doubt that Pablo.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Snow flurries - fuck!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-11-2014, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2014 04:00 PM by Free Thought.)
(16-11-2014 09:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hope he does it again and it clogs up and explodes and kills him.
Than I might be able to get a decent sleep in without him mowing his fucking lawn or working in his woodworking shed at ungodly hours of the morning.

Unless the mower was built by the Soviets, or Ford in '71, odds are it's not going to explode...

Of course, if and when it clogs up with wet grass, odds are he'll have to turn the mower on it's side and push all the wet, stinkin' grass out onto the lawn in a big heap or into the catcher (depending on the lawnmower itself and if he decided to remove the catcher were one present). If he's thorough he might have to stick his hands in the blades to clear them too; if you're lucky muffs maybe it'll restart as he does so by some freak accident.

[Edit: spelling]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Holy hell, Google. When I say "Remove", I do not mean "Make it go away for five seconds only to reappear the next time I open my recent documents". I do not want this crud around. Stop bringing it back. I don't even remember opening some of these things.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
17-11-2014, 02:45 PM
So, I haven't been home at all this weekend. I left Friday around 5pm, and came home yesterday around 5pm as well. Literally all of the dishes in the house had been dirtied, and my mom's slept the entire weekend. It's almost 4pm RIGHT NOW AND SHE'S STILL IN BED SLEEPING. I GOT HOME YESTERDAY AT 5PM AND SHE WAS STILL IN BED AND SHE LITERALLY STAYED IN BED UNTIL I WENT TO BED WHICH WAS LIKE AT 1AM, BUT SHE NEVER GOT UP, SHE JUST STAYED IN BED. I think she's depressed.

But basically, the house was fucking gross when I got home, and I spent almost two hours today cleaning JUST the kitchen.

TWO HOURS IN ONE FUCKING ROOM.

My mom's also apparently too sleepy/depressed/whatever to call someone to take me grocery shopping.

Dodgy
17-11-2014, 02:59 PM
(16-11-2014 09:51 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-11-2014 09:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hope he does it again and it clogs up and explodes and kills him.

Unless the mower was built by the Soviets, or Ford in '71, odds are it's not going to explode...

Of course, if and when it clogs up with wet grass, odds are he'll have to turn the mower on it's side and push all the wet, stinkin' grass out onto the lawn in a big heap or into the catcher (depending on the lawnmower itself and if he decided to remove the catcher were one present). His he's thorough he might had to stick his hands in the blades to clear them too; if you're lucky muffs maybe it'll restart as he does so by some freak accident.

Consider I like your style son.
17-11-2014, 11:13 PM
Why is this month going so fast? Slow the fucking calendar down. Angry Slow it! I got shit to do before the end of the year!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
18-11-2014, 09:22 AM

FUCK YOU WWE, YOU'RE KILLING YOURSELF, FUCK YOU

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."