Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-11-2014, 06:45 AM
RE: Ranting corner
7 pallets in 6.5hours, 1.5hours of recovery. Bitches need to be giving me a raise for this shit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-11-2014, 10:06 AM
I am just having no luck these past few nights.

Four-odd nights ago, I couldn't get to sleep due to personal concerns.

Last night I was awoken from my slumber by nothing and it took me almost three hours to get back to sleep.

Tonight I haven't gotten to sleep because something has upset my stomach considerably and I've spent what felt like an hour at least in my bathroom vomiting up my dinner and shivering. I still feel like I need to throw up, but I'm going to try for sleep. Hopefully a little rest is all I need to settle my gut.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-11-2014, 10:33 AM
(20-11-2014 10:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I am just having no luck these past few nights.

Four-odd nights ago, I couldn't get to sleep due to personal concerns.

Last night I was awoken from my slumber by nothing and it took me almost three hours to get back to sleep.

Tonight I haven't gotten to sleep because something has upset my stomach considerably and I've spent what felt like an hour at least in my bathroom vomiting up my dinner and shivering. I still feel like I need to throw up, but I'm going to try for sleep. Hopefully a little rest is all I need to settle my gut.

Hug Really hope you're feeling better soon.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Shit. Downloaded a Nat Geo show about the death of Ramses. Major suck job. They made it some sensational, reenactment but spent nearly ZERO time on the papyrus which provided the information. AND they missed out on the throat cutting... I guess this was an older documentary. It was well done and all, but it really didn't need the sensational bent of making the archeologist play the campy stage role, "I'm such a dective! I speculate he may have been bludgeoned ... no? Oh, now I speculate he was poisoned. Yes, that's it he was certainly poisoned ... maybe with a snake or the usual herbal shit we have lying around." Just tell me what you fucking found, not how YOU THINK it might have looked; your slick, glossy, well dressed Egyptians lack the subtleties of MY already, well informed, fertile imagination. AND you fucked up by not going over the body thoroughly when given the chance or you would have finally moved that big amulet (as the latest examiner did) and found he was nearly decapitated. DUH! You are National Geographic, I'm supposed to be able to trust you: stop trying for sensationalism and start being scientifically thorough and accurate BEFORE you make your "pretty pictures"!

Fuckers.

/rant
Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
21-11-2014, 11:22 AM
(21-11-2014 11:04 AM)kim Wrote:  Shit. Downloaded a Nat Geo show about the death of Ramses. Major suck job. They made it some sensational, reenactment but spent nearly ZERO time on the papyrus which provided the information. AND they missed out on the throat cutting... I guess this was an older documentary. It was well done and all, but it really didn't need the sensational bent of making the archeologist play the campy stage role, "I'm such a dective! I speculate he may have been bludgeoned ... no? Oh, now I speculate he was poisoned. Yes, that's it he was certainly poisoned ... maybe with a snake or the usual herbal shit we have lying around." Just tell me what you fucking found, not how YOU THINK it might have looked; your slick, glossy, well dressed Egyptians lack the subtleties of MY already, well informed, fertile imagination. AND you fucked up by not going over the body thoroughly when given the chance or you would have finally moved that big amulet (as the latest examiner did) and found he was nearly decapitated. DUH! You are National Geographic, I'm supposed to be able to trust you: stop trying for sensationalism and start being scientifically thorough and accurate BEFORE you make your "pretty pictures"!

Fuckers.

/rant
Drinking Beverage

There's so much shit disguised as informational or educational documentaries these days.
It's a shame they take what used to be respected names in science and journalism, slap them on a TV network, and ruin them.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
21-11-2014, 03:32 PM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
21-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Had to delete all my dvr'd episodes of the Cosby show. I just can't watch em Undecided No

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
21-11-2014, 08:09 PM
(21-11-2014 08:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Had to delete all my dvr'd episodes of the Cosby show. I just can't watch em Undecided No

I haven't been keeping up with the story.
Did he do it?
21-11-2014, 08:16 PM
(21-11-2014 08:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(21-11-2014 08:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Had to delete all my dvr'd episodes of the Cosby show. I just can't watch em Undecided No

I haven't been keeping up with the story.
Did he do it?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/20/showbiz/bi...index.html

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
21-11-2014, 08:18 PM

How certain are the authorities of the charges being brought against him?
I've heard him go on long rants about how young women shouldn't dress so provocatively, etc, etc... Like back to the 50's crap. Not saying someone who spouts that kinda jargen can't be full of it when the camera's not on him, nor am I pointing an accusatory finger at the suppossed victim, but I'm gonna need some evidence! How long has it been since anybody even remembered Cosby was still alive, and only now the woman spills the beans? Idk!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post