Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-11-2014, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2014 08:30 PM by Smercury44.)
RE: Ranting corner
People finally started taking it seriously when a male comedian called him out as a rapist in a comedy show. Thirteen women whith nothing to gain from lying about it have come forward with nearly identical stories of being drugged and raped. Cosby has even had jokes about using date rape drugs in his sets in the past. I can't imagine a world where this is somehow all not true.

Also, no charges are being filed. As far as I know all accusations are past the legal limit for reporting. Unfortunately each of these girls were very young women raped by a man BELOVED as the squeaky clean Mr. Huxtable. No one believed any of the ones who were brave enough to report it.

Edit: even now when he's a has-been .. look how quick we are to assume they ALL fabricated the story and are somehow colluding against him for... What reason? Huh these girls never stood a chance at justice when they were attacked. I expect to see the reports to continue to pour in as they have been.

This is what happens when we immediately assume rape victims are lying. Predators are allowed to continue raping, and fewer women have the strength to fight back legally No

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2014, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2014 08:45 PM by TheGulegon.)
(21-11-2014 08:24 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  People finally started taking it seriously when a male comedian called him out as a rapist in a comedy show. Thirteen women whith nothing to gain from lying about it have come forward with nearly identical stories of being drugged and raped. Cosby has even had jokes about using date rape drugs in his sets in the past. I can't imagine a world where this is somehow all not true.

Also, no charges are being filed. As far as I know all accusations are past the legal limit for reporting. Unfortunately each of these girls were very young women raped by a man BELOVED as the squeaky clean Mr. Huxtable. No one believed any of the ones who were brave enough to report it.

Edit: even now when he's a has-been .. look how quick we are to assume they ALL fabricated the story and are somehow colluding against him for... What reason? Huh these girls never stood a chance at justice when they were attacked. I expect to see the reports to continue to pour in as they have been.

This is what happens when we immediately assume rape victims are lying. Predators are allowed to continue raping, and fewer women have the strength to fight back legally No

It's just a little skepticism! Until proven guilty, and all that! If he is, castrate him for all I care, but I'd kinda like to be sure.... Consider Then again he is old; won't be having any more daughters any time, ever, so we'll have to think up some other punishment! Tongue
[edit] Those Puddin Pops taste like crap, anyway!

22-11-2014, 01:13 AM
(21-11-2014 08:24 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  People finally started taking it seriously when a male comedian called him out as a rapist in a comedy show. Thirteen women whith nothing to gain from lying about it have come forward with nearly identical stories of being drugged and raped. Cosby has even had jokes about using date rape drugs in his sets in the past. I can't imagine a world where this is somehow all not true.

I agree that it is wrong to just immediately assume that rape victims are lying, however some women do lie and is it fair that we than just automatically assume they're telling the truth and that the person they claim raped them is in fact a rapist?

Until proven otherwise we should not assume anything either way until the claim has been looked into and more story/evidence has arisen.

It's a double edged sword because often rape victims are not taken seriously and often those accused of rape (falsely) are victimized. You need to tread carefully until more evidence has arisen.

In this case however, 13 different women with similar stories... yea fuck Cosby, shot the cunt in the knee caps and leave him to fester, rot and die in his own filth.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-11-2014, 01:31 AM
(22-11-2014 01:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

I agree that it is wrong to just immediately assume that rape victims are lying, however some women do lie and is it fair that we than just automatically assume they're telling the truth and that the person they claim raped them is in fact a rapist?

Until proven otherwise we should not assume anything either way until the claim has been looked into and more story/evidence has arisen.

It's a double edged sword because often rape victims are not taken seriously and often those accused of rape (falsely) are victimized. You need to tread carefully until more evidence has arisen.

In this case however, 13 different women with similar stories... yea fuck Cosby, shot the cunt in the knee caps and leave him to fester, rot and die in his own filth.

Hey, I never said we should automatically assume someone is a rapist with one accusation, but I do think all rape allegations should be taken seriously until proven otherwise. There's a big difference between "you've been raped? I'm very sorry, let's look into this and see what we can do about this", and "hmmm some woman says he raped her? He seems like a good guy... I don't know if I beleive her".

That being said, I'm glad you agree on Mr. Cosby Cunt. Drinking Beverage

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-11-2014, 06:59 AM
So I've told those who read it that my grandmother on the father side died about 4 months ago. Now I just got a phonecall stating that my grandmother on my mother's side is about to succumb to her dementia. She has simply forgotten how to eat and drink on her own.

Sorry, had to do that. She's had it about 6 years and I've waiting about that long for somebody to break the news that it's soon game over. She's got less than a month.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
22-11-2014, 07:11 AM
(22-11-2014 06:59 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  So I've told those who read it that my grandmother on the father side died about 4 months ago. Now I just got a phonecall stating that my grandmother on my mother's side is about to succumb to her dementia. She has simply forgotten how to eat and drink on her own.

Sorry, had to do that. She's had it about 6 years and I've waiting about that long for somebody to break the news that it's soon game over. She's got less than a month.

I am sorry for you loss and the loss you soon face. Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-11-2014, 07:18 AM
(22-11-2014 01:31 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 01:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I agree that it is wrong to just immediately assume that rape victims are lying, however some women do lie and is it fair that we than just automatically assume they're telling the truth and that the person they claim raped them is in fact a rapist?

Hey, I never said we should automatically assume someone is a rapist with one accusation, but I do think all rape allegations should be taken seriously until proven otherwise. There's a big difference between "you've been raped? I'm very sorry, let's look into this and see what we can do about this", and "hmmm some woman says he raped her? He seems like a good guy... I don't know if I beleive her".

That being said, I'm glad you agree on Mr. Cosby Cunt. Drinking Beverage

Seems that all these allegations come from the same time period. Says a lot about how rape and sexual assault were seen at that time. The women all felt they had to stay silent and so he was able to just keep doing it.

I know that we need proof but sheer volume seems to show a distinct pattern of behavior.

I have always liked Bill Cosby. I suppose I am a bit disappointed in this new information. But then, just because he is talented doesn't mean he can't also be capable of criminal activity.

Wonder how high the number will climb...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Suddenly came down with something on Friday. Spent the whole night thinking I was the CEO of a number company. (In other words, I thought I was the number 5, and my job was to gather all of the numbers together.)

Still sick, and I gotta write a report due Monday. Was supposed to do some of it today, but that doesn't seem likely. On the bright-side, maybe I can get an extension, though not likely. Tonight, I am the number six. Barely left my bed yesterday and today.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
22-11-2014, 06:42 PM
I hate the fuck out this damn place. I wanna go home.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
22-11-2014, 06:46 PM
P.S not on drugs.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.