Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-11-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(23-11-2014 05:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm a bitch. Really a horrible bitch. Today, my husband tagged along with grocery shopping and all he did was slow me down, got in my way and half the time wandered away with the shopping cart and didn't reply to my text messages asking where he was.

Then we get to the car and he tells me that I embarrassed him when I curtly told him to stay put.

He said I used to be fun to shop with. Facepalm

I feel shitty about it. I'm just stuck in this bitchy mode and can't get out.

#1 shopping together is like playing video games together, fun until one of you gets bored and wanders off.

#2 Married people argue

#3 Easiest fix is explain why you told him to stay put and if necessary apologize for embarassing him (although as one who has had actually split their pants in a public area, being told to stay out seems minor)

#4 Do you really think a horrible bitch would survive an autistic son? Cause I think that they would have snowballs chance in hell.

Anyway cheer up, tomorrow is a new day.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Next time, grab two carts on the way in. Believe me it helps. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
23-11-2014, 06:00 PM
(23-11-2014 05:45 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 05:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm a bitch. Really a horrible bitch. Today, my husband tagged along with grocery shopping and all he did was slow me down, got in my way and half the time wandered away with the shopping cart and didn't reply to my text messages asking where he was.

Then we get to the car and he tells me that I embarrassed him when I curtly told him to stay put.

#1 shopping together is like playing video games together, fun until one of you gets bored and wanders off.

#2 Married people argue

#3 Easiest fix is explain why you told him to stay put and if necessary apologize for embarassing him (although as one who has had actually split their pants in a public area, being told to stay out seems minor)

#4 Do you really think a horrible bitch would survive an autistic son? Cause I think that they would have snowballs chance in hell.

Anyway cheer up, tomorrow is a new day.

True, especially #4. Thanks for that. I did apologize to him for my rudeness and expressed my main frustration with him -- having to run around the store to find him. I know I should have been nicer because I was out with him and I can't justify it at all.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

23-11-2014, 06:07 PM
I seldom let hubby tag along to the grocery store. It's worse than when I had to take all three kids - I swear it is.

But now and then I realize he is wanting to go with me and I take a pill, suck it up, and try not to think homicidal thoughts.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-11-2014, 06:07 PM

It may just be my nature, but I fail to see any bitchiness in this.

When shopping, there are a set of objectives to be completed; quick and efficient fulfilment of these objectives should always be the number 1 concern. As such, whether it is intentional or not, walking away with the trolley, not responding to location update requests and bumbling about is out of line as it is disruptive to the task at hand.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
23-11-2014, 06:08 PM
(23-11-2014 05:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  Next time, grab two carts on the way in. Believe me it helps. Smile

yes!!! We divide up the kids too, and we all leave much happier. Especially when you meet AFTER checking out Wink None of those looks of "why'd you buy THAT?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
23-11-2014, 06:17 PM
(23-11-2014 05:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  Next time, grab two carts on the way in. Believe me it helps. Smile

No my grocery bill would double Blink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
23-11-2014, 06:19 PM
(23-11-2014 06:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Oh, I see! Can't trust the man with half the shopping, huh?! Censored

That... actually makes some sense, knowing myself.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-11-2014, 06:34 PM

I know.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

23-11-2014, 06:36 PM

Never shop while hungry, and stick to the list. Tongue