Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-11-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I just realized sneaky bastard....he wants me to make a fucking chess pie.

What's this "if" stuff?! Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-11-2014, 05:14 PM
What's a chess pie? I have a vision of a checkerboard pattern.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
29-11-2014, 05:22 PM
It's like a checkers pie, just a little more complicated to make.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
29-11-2014, 05:40 PM
(29-11-2014 02:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 01:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  When he gives up on it, send it all to me. I play bass and don't have a rig at the moment.Tongue

Only if you take him too.

Can he at least play drums?
29-11-2014, 05:41 PM
(29-11-2014 05:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What's a chess pie? I have a vision of a checkerboard pattern.

My recipe is kinda close to this.

It's a rich, gooey pie with a shit ton of sugar added.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chocolate-chess-pie-ii/

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Never heard of it before. Looks and sounds like sugar coma on crust.

Must try that. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-11-2014, 05:44 PM
(29-11-2014 05:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 05:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What's a chess pie? I have a vision of a checkerboard pattern.

My recipe is kinda close to this.

It's a rich, gooey pie with a shit ton of sugar added.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chocolate-chess-pie-ii/

Make sure you have enough for the whole class. Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
29-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Zeke's talk of roaches reminded me.
So Friday night I needed to take a crap right so I go to the bathroom (as you do) and there's this huge fucking roach on the wall right next to the throne. Me and roaches do not get along. I will happily pick up any spider, centipede, beetle etc.. any creepy crawly no problem, but I wont go 100yards within range of a roach. I'm all for catching insects and letting them go outside, but roaches... KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
So anyway, our designated roach catcher is my female flatmate because me and my other flatmate (a dude) just don't do roaches, and she's asleep because it's like 2am and when I said I needed to take a crap I mean I needed to take a crap now. It was one of those situations where before work you're like "ummm do I take a crap now or nah?" and than by the end of your shift you're like "I should have crapped before I came to work..." because me and public toilets are a fucking no go, I would rather chew off my own leg than crap in a foreign toilet. So anyway, where was I? Oh right, so I need to crap and there's this big ass roach on the wall so I go into the kitchen and grab a glass deciding that I gotta man up and get rid of this thing because just my luck I'll drop my pants and this thing will just leap for the swing if you know what I mean, so I come back to the bathroom with the biggest glass I could find (a stein) and so I fucking ninja crab walk to this motherfucker, because remember I still need to crap so this serves two purposes of sneaking up on this bad boy and preventing pre-ignition. I finally get to this cunt and very carefully (quickly, hard and loudly, remember it's 2am, my flatmates are asleep and my bathroom is right above their room) put the glass (stein) over it on the wall. Great success. Except it's like, now what? Me in my infinite wisdom forgot to grab a bit of paper to slip under the glass to trap this monster roach in the glass and I can't remove the glass because now I've pissed it off and it's running all over the show and who the fuck knows what it will do if I remove the glass. Also, if I remove it and go and get a bit of paper and I come back and it's gone... the only thing worse than a roach is a roach in hiding, ready to pounce. So anyway, I still need to crap so I decide I'll just hold the glass on the wall and crap at the same time so I do that, take a crap while holding this glass against the wall. Little awkward but doable. So I get done crapping but now I can't fucking get the toilet paper off the roll because I have one free hand so I'm sorta using my elbow of the hand holding the glass against my leg to hold the paper in place while I rip it with my other hand, so I'm using all this paper just from trying to rip it off the fucking roll. Eventually I'm finished except now I've still got this fucking roach in the glass against the wall so I decide I'll slide it around to my room where I can get a bit of paper. So I slide it along the wall and all was swell until I got to the door and specifically the door frame. So plan B I slide it over to the bathroom bench and so now I gotta get it from the wall to the bench. I move the glass around a bit until it's on the glass and in a quick motion I moved the glass from the wall to the bench. Great success. Except I made a very loud banging sound when I slammed the glass onto the bench and as I was heading to my room my flatmate comes upstairs, the one that deals with roaches, to see what the fuck was going on. I apologize for waking her up and she says that her and my other flatmate hadn't gone to bed yet and were just watching a movie. Facepalm

And that is my cool story bro of why there is a roach in a stein on my bathroom bench.. still. I'm waiting till it dies so I can throw it outside.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-11-2014, 06:35 PM
(29-11-2014 06:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Zeke's talk of roaches reminded me.
So Friday night I needed to take a crap right so I go to the bathroom (as you do) and there's this huge fucking roach on the wall right next to the throne. Me and roaches do not get along. I will happily pick up any spider, centipede, beetle etc.. any creepy crawly no problem, but I wont go 100yards within range of a roach. I'm all for catching insects and letting them go outside, but roaches... KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
So anyway, our designated roach catcher is my female flatmate because me and my other flatmate (a dude) just don't do roaches, and she's asleep because it's like 2am and when I said I needed to take a crap I mean I needed to take a crap now. It was one of those situations where before work you're like "ummm do I take a crap now or nah?" and than by the end of your shift you're like "I should have crapped before I came to work..." because me and public toilets are a fucking no go, I would rather chew off my own leg than crap in a foreign toilet. So anyway, where was I? Oh right, so I need to crap and there's this big ass roach on the wall so I go into the kitchen and grab a glass deciding that I gotta man up and get rid of this thing because just my luck I'll drop my pants and this thing will just leap for the swing if you know what I mean, so I come back to the bathroom with the biggest glass I could find (a stein) and so I fucking ninja crab walk to this motherfucker, because remember I still need to crap so this serves two purposes of sneaking up on this bad boy and preventing pre-ignition. I finally get to this cunt and very carefully (quickly, hard and loudly, remember it's 2am, my flatmates are asleep and my bathroom is right above their room) put the glass (stein) over it on the wall. Great success. Except it's like, now what? Me in my infinite wisdom forgot to grab a bit of paper to slip under the glass to trap this monster roach in the glass and I can't remove the glass because now I've pissed it off and it's running all over the show and who the fuck knows what it will do if I remove the glass. Also, if I remove it and go and get a bit of paper and I come back and it's gone... the only thing worse than a roach is a roach in hiding, ready to pounce. So anyway, I still need to crap so I decide I'll just hold the glass on the wall and crap at the same time so I do that, take a crap while holding this glass against the wall. Little awkward but doable. So I get done crapping but now I can't fucking get the toilet paper off the roll because I have one free hand so I'm sorta using my elbow of the hand holding the glass against my leg to hold the paper in place while I rip it with my other hand, so I'm using all this paper just from trying to rip it off the fucking roll. Eventually I'm finished except now I've still got this fucking roach in the glass against the wall so I decide I'll slide it around to my room where I can get a bit of paper. So I slide it along the wall and all was swell until I got to the door and specifically the door frame. So plan B I slide it over to the bathroom bench and so now I gotta get it from the wall to the bench. I move the glass around a bit until it's on the glass and in a quick motion I moved the glass from the wall to the bench. Great success. Except I made a very loud banging sound when I slammed the glass onto the bench and as I was heading to my room my flatmate comes upstairs, the one that deals with roaches, to see what the fuck was going on. I apologize for waking her up and she says that her and my other flatmate hadn't gone to bed yet and were just watching a movie. Facepalm

And that is my cool story bro of why there is a roach in a stein on my bathroom bench.. still. I'm waiting till it dies so I can throw it outside.

If it is that big it could probably fly as well, so if you let go of that glass he would have flown at you or around you, or away from you. Either way that fucker is flying.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-11-2014, 01:22 AM
Jesus, could they make investing a bit of cash in the stock market any more complicated and annoying? Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post