Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-09-2012, 05:33 PM
RE: Ranting corner
This is me blowing up, but holding a lot of it back. Pardon the lang.

I need new friends. Because the ones I have don't fucking cut it. They do the shittiest, douchiest things and leave it at "Sorry"... Uh, no. I'm tired of your crap. I'm tired of being treated like shit. Always wondering why I feel like shit? ASK YOURSELF. :-) There's your answer. If you're going to be my friend, hell, you need to show that you care. I'm not going to be here for you all the damn time, because I love you just to be stepped on. Angry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2012, 06:26 PM
(23-09-2012 05:33 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  This is me blowing up, but holding a lot of it back. Pardon the lang.

I need new friends. Because the ones I have don't fucking cut it. They do the shittiest, douchiest things and leave it at "Sorry"... Uh, no. I'm tired of your crap. I'm tired of being treated like shit. Always wondering why I feel like shit? ASK YOURSELF. :-) There's your answer. If you're going to be my friend, hell, you need to show that you care. I'm not going to be here for you all the damn time, because I love you just to be stepped on. Angry

It sounds to me like a good collective of your friends are douchey beyond the crimes of several degress of douchebaggery. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
23-09-2012, 07:33 PM
(23-09-2012 05:33 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  This is me blowing up, but holding a lot of it back. Pardon the lang.

I need new friends. Because the ones I have don't fucking cut it.

The fuck I need friends for? I don't even like talking to my own family.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-09-2012, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2012 08:09 PM by Ferdinand.)
(23-09-2012 06:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It sounds to me like a good collective of your friends are douchey beyond the crimes of several degress of douchebaggery. Drinking Beverage

*degrees
I can't believe your signature is still a quote from my old account though. Heart Blush

(23-09-2012 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck I need friends for? I don't even like talking to my own family.

I'm beginning to feel the same. I guess me and ole' Solitude will swing it till death do us closer.

Edit: I've also calmed down a lot. I'm usually forgiving, but this time I know I'll need some time. I'm tired of being second best crap. I'm your best fucking friend and I'm always there for you. Can't you do the same for me in return?
23-09-2012, 08:13 PM
(23-09-2012 08:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 06:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It sounds to me like a good collective of your friends are douchey beyond the crimes of several degress of douchebaggery. Drinking Beverage

*degrees
I can't believe your signature is still a quote from my old account though. Heart Blush

(23-09-2012 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck I need friends for? I don't even like talking to my own family.

I'm beginning to feel the same. I guess me and ole' Solitude will swing it till death do us closer.

Edit: I've also calmed down a lot. I'm usually forgiving, but this time I know I'll need some time. I'm tired of being second best crap. I'm your best fucking friend and I'm always there for you. Can't you do the same for me in return?

Here's advice that's really good and it works. The only problem is that it's not easy to do.

Live your life. Explore. Discover. Find the things you really like to do and do them.
Your friends will find you and you them.

That's it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
23-09-2012, 08:28 PM

I'm literally the worst person on the planet at giving advice or trying to cheer someone up when they're annoyed so I won't waste your time trying.

I hope you feel better soon though. Hug

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
23-09-2012, 08:40 PM

Fuck friendship. No, better yet, Fuck Their Friendship. If they treat you like shit, let them know, in the most effective way possible.

Get new friends, ones who truly care, and I know that may not be easy, but there are about seven billion people on this earth, some of them might just be the people you are looking for.

I know your feel, except it was with this girlfriend. She used me, plain and simple. She thought I was just another tool in the tool bag of men that she could use to fix her problem, and then just discard me without ever caring.

Well, she fell in love with me. I ain't talking about "Teen Love" I am talking about "Majority of the day on the phone trying to reach me, and trying to kiss me" love... That shit is scary.

I told her that if she really wanted me to help her, she needed to start helping herself.... And now, she moved and last I heard of her, she was interested in studying the English Language.

We promised we would date again.Big Grin

Anyways, enough about me. Your problem is your friends don't really take into consideration your feelings, or wants. They only want what is best for them. Friendship, or true long-lasting ones, don't work like that, they work off of care, respect and honesty.

Tell them to shape up, or fuck off.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
23-09-2012, 09:12 PM

Lifes a funny game... with many ups and downs... Ive had friends who I thought I would be close to forever and we have drifted. Life takes people in different directions.

Just be true to yourself Ferdinand.... your TRUE friends will be there whenever you need them, no matter what.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
24-09-2012, 01:54 AM
mmmmmm, vanilla coke..

Been drinking pepsi for the last 2-3days because it's on special. But Coke is back on special so I was able to get me some vanilla coke.
So much smoother, and so much better then pepsi.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-09-2012, 04:44 AM
Managed to fit in 3 hours of fishing in the torrential rain and even though me and my best mate were wearing waterproofs we still got soaked Sad

On the plus side we packed up just in time to wave at the bailiff (the guy who collects the money at the fishery) as we left and my mate has bought a new pole and sold me his old, but awesome pole for £150.

No more rod and reel for me Bowing

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.