Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-12-2014, 04:47 PM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(08-12-2014 10:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's like I'm growing as a human being or something... it's disgusting.

Better quit that shit. Don't make me go over there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
09-12-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Yes sir, sorry sir, right away sir, three bags full sir. Sad

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-12-2014, 05:01 PM
(09-12-2014 04:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes sir, sorry sir, right away sir, three bags full sir. Sad

Now you're calling people "sir" and apologizing??? Blink Ffs muffs get it together, man!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
09-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Gay... the Swedish police raided thepiratebay servers and so thepiratebay and eztv have been down all day.
This shit is annoying, how am I suppose to illegally pirate copyrighted material without a torrent search engine to point me in the right direction?

Why you do this to me God? What have I done to suffer your rage!?

09-12-2014, 05:05 PM
(09-12-2014 05:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 04:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes sir, sorry sir, right away sir, three bags full sir. Sad

Now you're calling people "sir" and apologizing??? Blink Ffs muffs get it together, man!!

Weeping

09-12-2014, 07:00 PM
(09-12-2014 05:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Gay... the Swedish police raided thepiratebay servers and so thepiratebay and eztv have been down all day.
This shit is annoying, how am I suppose to illegally pirate copyrighted material without a torrent search engine to point me in the right direction?

Why you do this to me God? What have I done to suffer your rage!?

I'm happy I have my own invites only torrent site that I can use.

And the Swedish sentence you are looking for to describe your situation right now is: "Fan i helvete!"

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
09-12-2014, 07:10 PM
I fucking hate the holidays.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-12-2014, 07:19 PM
(09-12-2014 07:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I fucking hate the holidays.

I'm mixed! I love the time off work, but can't stand all the happy-happy-joy-joy being thrown around! Undecided That and the rampant consumerism everyone seems to catch like a disease makes me ill Rainbow Vomit "Buy this, and you'll be the coolest!" Fuck off!

09-12-2014, 07:20 PM
My dad sucks at science. Seriously, he tried to avoid defining scientific theory.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Why yes! What a great plan. Decide to change payroll processing companies and all benefits but don't talk to HR/payroll/accounting department about any of it. Then fly off to get on a cruise ship for ten fucking days as we dance around trying to figure out answers to questions we didn't even know were coming. And please make sure that no one can sign bank documents for this change and plan for it to take effect immediately with no training for us, the employees, or managers.

When Christmas Eve rolls around and no one gets paid I hope you plan to provide us with body armor. 'Cause there's gonna be some pissed off people.

Hope you are on a boat where everyone gets a bad stomach virus. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post