Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-12-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-12-2014 09:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's always about sex with you people...

Well seeing as humans do get a lot of joy out of sex and how it can improve social interactions, it should not come as a surprise that it is talked about a lot.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2014, 09:54 PM
(09-12-2014 09:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 09:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's always about sex with you people...

Well seeing as humans do get a lot of joy out of sex and how it can improve social interactions, it should not come as a surprise that it is talked about a lot.

People get a lot of joy out of gang bangs too and that's a social activity yet we never talk about that.
09-12-2014, 11:19 PM
(09-12-2014 08:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I have figured out the reason for being less 'Muffsy' lately.
It's work and stress. Oxytocin is a hormone in the brain that helps with social behavior. It makes more you empathetic and crave social interaction. The issue is that this hormone (yes, I really am giving a scientific explanation for my recent behavior) is produced during stress (among other things such as hugging people). So with my new job I am experiencing excess stress levels (I'm normally a very relaxed not giving a shit kinda guy) because they give us 2hours to do a 32page mailer ticket up and so my brain is producing this social hormone making me more social and carrying.

I think the obvious solution is simply just to have the gland that produces this hormones removed from my brain.
Problem solved.

I think you just need to stop lactating. It will help sort out the hormones Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-12-2014, 05:14 AM
(09-12-2014 09:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 09:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well seeing as humans do get a lot of joy out of sex and how it can improve social interactions, it should not come as a surprise that it is talked about a lot.

People get a lot of joy out of gang bangs too and that's a social activity yet we never talk about that.

Keep in mind that most humans don't gang bang, but most humans have sex, plus sex has been a thing in our evolutionary history for ages.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-12-2014, 05:23 AM
A friend posts this on Facebook:

"I don't usually rant, but today I am going too! I am tired of Christians constantly being silenced! I have religious freedoms too! If you do not believe in our God, then why are you fighting so hard against Him? Please, have your rights, but leave mine alone! I think Christians should take a stand and post their religious signs on their personal property. We should not have to be quiet. I AM CHRISTIAN! Rant over."

I respond with:

"Yeah...it's tough to be part of a supermajority in America. No one is persecuted more than Christians...except possibly white people of course."

and everyone thinks I'm serious. Facepalm

Where's the sarcasm font when you need it?

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 6 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
10-12-2014, 05:08 PM
(10-12-2014 05:14 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 09:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People get a lot of joy out of gang bangs too and that's a social activity yet we never talk about that.

Keep in mind that most humans don't gang bang, but most humans have sex, plus sex has been a thing in our evolutionary history for ages.

Most people eat pie. Pie is enjoyable, pie can be a social activity and yet we do not talk about pie. Oh, and pie is food which is required to stay alive longer than 3 weeks so there's that too.

Quote:and everyone thinks I'm serious.

solution:

step 1: defriend on facebook
step 2: never go on facebook
step 3: ???
step 4: profit
10-12-2014, 05:14 PM
(10-12-2014 05:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Most people eat pie. Pie is enjoyable, pie can be a social activity and yet we do not talk about pie. Oh, and pie is food which is required to stay alive longer than 3 weeks so there's that too.

Funny you bring up pie, as food makes humans just as happy as sex does.

10-12-2014, 05:23 PM
F'in audio problems on this POS tablet - fuckin' had it with you!!!! Hobo

10-12-2014, 05:30 PM
(10-12-2014 05:14 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-12-2014 05:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Most people eat pie. Pie is enjoyable, pie can be a social activity and yet we do not talk about pie. Oh, and pie is food which is required to stay alive longer than 3 weeks so there's that too.

Funny you bring up pie, as food makes humans just as happy as sex does.

And yet it's constantly about sex.
Food does not discriminate against those on the forum who choose not to participate because everyone must eat food.
10-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Another day of getting absolutely nothing done that I wanted to do and now ... I have to go to work and do all of someone else's shit work. This "life" stuff is beginning to piss me off. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein