Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-12-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-12-2014 05:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-12-2014 05:14 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Funny you bring up pie, as food makes humans just as happy as sex does.

And yet it's constantly about sex.
Food does not discriminate against those on the forum who choose not to participate because everyone must eat food.

Maybe we enjoy sex more

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2014, 05:57 PM
And so if the conversation is about enjoyment and not about active user participation I return back to the gang-bang thing.
10-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Got my own department at work last night.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-12-2014, 06:29 PM
(10-12-2014 05:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And so if the conversation is about enjoyment and not about active user participation I return back to the gang-bang thing.

Well it takes account in both. Keep in mind gang banging is illegal but sex is not. Not only that but sex cause a lot of joy, even gang bangers. Also take in account we have to keep to what the forum talks about, and I don't think many here, if anybody, is a gang banger. Also keep in mind that because sex is so joyful in an over whelming majority of humans and not gang banging, it will cause many more issues. Sex being super common and causing a lot of joy also causes it to be the first thing to come to mind in many adults.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-12-2014, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 12:50 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Isn't a lack in social normalcy just awesome...
11-12-2014, 07:28 AM
Quote:Keep in mind gang banging is illegal but sex is not.

It's illegal here if you're under 16. We have a couple members younger than 16 and so it would be illegal for them. So the legal argument doesn't work.

Quote:Not only that but sex cause a lot of joy, even gang bangers.

Which comes back to the why not food argument.

Quote:Also take in account we have to keep to what the forum talks about, and I don't think many here, if anybody, is a gang banger.

The forum is about atheism... not sex...

Quote:Also keep in mind that because sex is so joyful in an over whelming majority of humans and not gang banging, it will cause many more issues.

Food.

Quote: Sex being super common and causing a lot of joy also causes it to be the first thing to come to mind in many adults.

Food...
11-12-2014, 10:17 AM

The importance of sex is different from person to person. The end.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
11-12-2014, 01:10 PM
(11-12-2014 07:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Keep in mind gang banging is illegal but sex is not.

It's illegal here if you're under 16. We have a couple members younger than 16 and so it would be illegal for them. So the legal argument doesn't work.

Quote:Not only that but sex cause a lot of joy, even gang bangers.

Which comes back to the why not food argument.

Quote:Also take in account we have to keep to what the forum talks about, and I don't think many here, if anybody, is a gang banger.

The forum is about atheism... not sex...

Quote:Also keep in mind that because sex is so joyful in an over whelming majority of humans and not gang banging, it will cause many more issues.

Food.

Quote: Sex being super common and causing a lot of joy also causes it to be the first thing to come to mind in many adults.

Food...

Funny you bring up this forum being about atheism because keep in mind that if we talk about atheism, religion will obviously be tied in. When talking about religion some subjects will occur. One of the common subjects in religion is morals, and one of the subjects is sex. Also I will state it again that food not might come to mind because it is even more common than sex, food is something that makes us happy but it is not a special.

11-12-2014, 02:15 PM
First off, I am literally so sick that it took me almost an hour to get a basic shower- and this wasn't an hour of me relaxing, this was an hour of me struggling to wash myself as I sat on the shower floor like an overweight baby whose legs are too weak to hold up its body up. It felt like it took me 700 years to just wash my hair. Trying to dress myself was just as difficult and has only added to this awful experience. I'm laying down in bed, completely drained of energy, wondering how in the hell am I going to put on pants.

Secondly, pants.

I ordered two pairs of pants off of H&M whenever they were having a black Friday sale and were selling pants for $9 a pair. My best friend ordered and received a pair before I made my order. She typically wears a size 7 in pants, but the sizes ran in even numbers so she ordered an 8. When she received her pair she couldn't even zip them. I wear a 3, so I was originally going to order a 4 until my friend told me about her problem, so I ordered the pants in size 6. I received the first pair in the mail today. They're made of the smoother high waist material (not denim) so they're supposed to be stretchy. I'm lean, so I typically struggle trying to find pants that correctly fit my waist and the length of my legs. The length was perfect and I could zip them but they're so tight around my waist it's ridiculous. I did some reading and I know how to make them fit, it's just going to be an unbearable process breaking them in for a day and then stretching them tonight.

Sad
11-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Eish Ferd ... comfy pants are important. Stretch 'em good.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.