Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-12-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-12-2014 02:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  Eish Ferd ... comfy pants are important. Stretch 'em good.

What did you learn from my mistakes? Never order pants online from H&M. They will destroy your world, and you will destroy theirs... as you try to stretch them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2014, 03:11 PM
(11-12-2014 02:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-12-2014 02:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  Eish Ferd ... comfy pants are important. Stretch 'em good.

What did you learn from my mistakes? Never order pants online from H&M. They will destroy your world, and you will destroy theirs... as you try to stretch them.

My solution is to never order pants Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-12-2014, 04:52 PM
(11-12-2014 01:10 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-12-2014 07:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's illegal here if you're under 16. We have a couple members younger than 16 and so it would be illegal for them. So the legal argument doesn't work.

Which comes back to the why not food argument.

The forum is about atheism... not sex...

Food.

Food...

Funny you bring up this forum being about atheism because keep in mind that if we talk about atheism, religion will obviously be tied in. When talking about religion some subjects will occur. One of the common subjects in religion is morals, and one of the subjects is sex. Also I will state it again that food not might come to mind because it is even more common than sex, food is something that makes us happy but it is not a special.

Special food. It's special because we don't have it all the time, and it's tasty and brings us lots of joy. Food is also mentioned in the bible.

Keep trying Zeke.

[Image: oscar.png]
11-12-2014, 06:45 PM
Big storm here, I hope I don't lose power. I've got a chicken roasting in the oven.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Went to the bathroom at work and someone keeps saying, "hello?" Thinking maybe they're asking for tp, I say, "hello?" back. Find out they were on the phone. Just a big pet peeve of mine. Don't like talking when I'm in the bathroom and hate HATE when people call people while using the bathroom. Like who the hell wants to overhear you doing your thing?! Why?!! Afiuehskifjrufkfbjaaaa

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
11-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Got work 6 days in a row now. I have a grand total of 3 more days off this month, 1 of those being Christmas day.
Assuming they don't phone me up on those other 2 days off.

11-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Ugh...that is all.

11-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Sounds like you need a nice juicy steak.

Actually now I could go for a nice juicy steak... note to self: buy nice juicy steak

edit: see Zeke, isn't that a nicer sentiment than "sounds like you need a nice juicy dick"

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-12-2014, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 11:08 PM by Lienda Bella.)
The podcasts are not making me feel great right now. Sad I don't mean TTA in particular, but some others. Am I supposed to sit against a wall like a doll?
11-12-2014, 11:08 PM
I need to get laid.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post