Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-01-2012, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2012 12:37 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Ranting corner
(27-01-2012 06:00 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(27-01-2012 12:33 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Gee, all I can see here is meth heads. Wanna trade? Angel

I've never seen a meth head before... It could be interesting.

Not sure why you'd want to, but here's a little ditty the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office in Oregon put together. I won't embed it because it find it disturbing to the point of being obscene. ... There are some out there I can't even look at.

(29-01-2012 08:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-01-2012 05:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  I can't believe that people keep asking him detailed questions about how he interprets the Bible. He's a fucking loony Calvinist!

Why would anyone care how he sees the Bible?

Atheist Question: Do you believe heinous act XYZ perpetrated by God really happened?
Calvinist Answer: It's a metaphor to show that God created the entire cosmos in order to glorify His Son by torturing billions upon billions of believers and unbelievers alike in the eternal fires of Hell. But fear not. I'm conveniently elect along with my wife and children.
Atheist Incredulity: You don't really believe such nonsense do you?
Calvinist Answer: I have no choice to believe or disbelieve.
Atheist Insult: You're a fucking loon.
Calvinist Answer: It is what it is.

There. Can we move on?

To me, he's just a nihilist prancing about like a court jester. Doesn't mean I don't like the guy. Smile

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-01-2012, 02:26 PM
(29-01-2012 09:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not sure why you'd want to, but here's a little ditty the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office in Oregon put together. I won't embed it because it find it disturbing to the point of being obscene. ... There are some out there I can't even look at.

I wouldn't want to it was a joke that wasn't funny, I'm full of them.

That's fucked up. I see people like that every day, not from meth but from heroin and alcohol. Which are both problems round here.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
06-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Brilliant! just fucking brilliant. A hot water pipe burst and now my kitchens flooded.

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
14-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Friggin kids in cinemas
Short rant.
We went to the movies today, bad mistake was to go to the one that was at 3:20pm, when school is over at 3 around here.
Anyway, I had chosen a movie for age 15 and over, so I expected to have fun because people that age SHOULD know how to behave in a cinema.
The whole row behing us was whispering, giggling, commenting everytime there was a cinematic build up for the mood (silence, specific shots, melodies, silence...).
Two girls in the front row where using every silent second to say some random words loudly into the cinema (who checked their age, please?) but at some point they stopped.
Everytime there would be something sudden (a face in a reflection, a sudden cut to something, a loud noise...) that row behind us and those two girls in the front row would scream like you hear the morons in the rollercoaster.
Fuck I was so pissed.

Though the movie itself would have been pretty good in my opinion.

So what did I learn from that? No movies out before 8pm or so anymore, so the kids are at home.

Felt good to rant about this.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
15-02-2012, 08:47 AM
So I go to study my unit 2 human bio notes and they are all mixed up.
There are some that are clearly unit 2 but say topic 4 on them, and ones that are clearly unit 1 but say topic 6, why are they in such a stupid order, I don't know which ones are from what unit.
[Image: 50355_267967289254_2792334_n.jpg]

15-02-2012, 09:34 AM
My bloody bike is playing games, I have a slight rattle at low revs that I thought was the cam chain, swapped it out for a new heavy duty race spec one with a manual adjuster and it wasn’t that!
And I’ve been having allsorts of issues with it at idle, kept dying at lights, pulled the stepper idle control unit and went with an adjustable one but it would still drop off.
Put the control unit back in and am running with both but it still did it unless I set the CPU to hold it at 1700+ which drops the engine braking ability way down and meant I was pushing the front into corners due to higher corner speed.
Sunk the forks through the triple clamps so it would corner quicker and stop it running wide but now the head-shake is pronounced over rough roads…
I’ve eliminated the O2 sensor from the computer to run it rich and drop the idle speed back down with a bit more kick at the top end.
If this works (so far so good) I’ll get it on a dyno and give her the full tune.
But… I still have this cursed rattle that I can’t find!!!
It’s doing my head in!

And I have to sort my suspension too!
Nearly a grand for a higher speck adjustable steering dampener…
Bloody bikes!

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
18-02-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm hot; there's a rant. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
18-02-2012, 05:23 PM
I was annoyed that HOC vanished off the face of the planet for a few days. Bastard had me slightly worried for him especially after that left 4 dead thread. Timing HOC, timing.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
19-02-2012, 12:53 AM
(18-02-2012 05:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I was annoyed that HOC vanished off the face of the planet for a few days. Bastard had me slightly worried for him especially after that left 4 dead thread. Timing HOC, timing.

Suck it up, Evil. Angel

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-02-2012, 12:59 AM
(19-02-2012 12:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(18-02-2012 05:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I was annoyed that HOC vanished off the face of the planet for a few days. Bastard had me slightly worried for him especially after that left 4 dead thread. Timing HOC, timing.

Suck it up, Evil. Angel

I kinda miss the Klown.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post