Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-09-2012, 06:10 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Amber Hug

That dang Gwynnies... went to the store yesterday, and she's on the cover of Instyle, and I was like Big Grin for the rest of the day. I ain't ever getting over that girl. Heart

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-09-2012, 07:00 AM
(24-09-2012 04:44 AM)bemore Wrote:  Managed to fit in 3 hours of fishing in the torrential rain and even though me and my best mate were wearing waterproofs we still got soaked Sad

On the plus side we packed up just in time to wave at the bailiff (the guy who collects the money at the fishery) as we left and my mate has bought a new pole and sold me his old, but awesome pole for £150.

No more rod and reel for me Bowing

What do you catch where you are?

I haven't been able to go fishing, the cunts at the wharf are doing fucking renovations and so I can't get to my spot.
So now I gotta travel out to Petone which is a right pain in the ass because people at that wharf are fucking crazy (like homeless crazy).
Find all posts by this user
24-09-2012, 07:29 AM
(24-09-2012 06:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Amber Hug

Thanks everyone. Hug

It's just really frustrating and confusing when you get used to the person you love treating you like second-best, crap. Like you're only there to be complained to, to simply listen to all of the cries for attention, to help and love and tolerate and love and then all of a sudden... you just. fucking. snap. Just like that. I'm tired of being that friend. I'm tired of only being here when you need me. You do nothing for me in return. You aren't here for me. You're only near me when you need me, and when you tire of your cries for attention, you set me on a shelf to the side and I'm nothing but a label. What do I mean by that? "Oh, she's my best friend, we do everything together, she's always here for me (Oh but you're not here for me), she's like my sister." But in the end, I get ditched. I get pushed to the ground and left alone, and nobody realizes how much it actually hurts. My friends always wonder why I'm in a bad mood? The answer is pretty obvious. I'm done. I'm done caring for people that don't show it back, that don't do anything for me. Me walking away is a true test. I want to know if I'm worth it. Because if I'm not, I'll be worth it to someone else.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
24-09-2012, 09:14 AM
(24-09-2012 07:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 04:44 AM)bemore Wrote:  Managed to fit in 3 hours of fishing in the torrential rain and even though me and my best mate were wearing waterproofs we still got soaked Sad

On the plus side we packed up just in time to wave at the bailiff (the guy who collects the money at the fishery) as we left and my mate has bought a new pole and sold me his old, but awesome pole for £150.

No more rod and reel for me Bowing

What do you catch where you are?

I haven't been able to go fishing, the cunts at the wharf are doing fucking renovations and so I can't get to my spot.
So now I gotta travel out to Petone which is a right pain in the ass because people at that wharf are fucking crazy (like homeless crazy).

I fish lakes....very rarely do I fish rivers.... so its mostly different sorts of carp (ghost, mirror, crucian etc etc), bream, roach, perch, rudd..... depends where I go really bro.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
24-09-2012, 11:24 AM
(23-09-2012 08:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm usually forgiving, but this time I know I'll need some time. I'm tired of being second best crap. I'm your best fucking friend and I'm always there for you. Can't you do the same for me in return?

If you are referring to me, you need to hold the fuck up.
You don't even have a fucking clue.

Just because -anon- asked you and out and you said no, that isn't why we didn't hang out with you yesterday.
First off, we didn't even plan on hanging out until about 4 hours after he said we couldn't go to the strip mall. We had planned weeks ago for me to come over and so I did.
We didn't invite you because of many reasons.
One) You ask him to take you place and then just ignore him completely. [his words, not mine]
Two) I wanted to hang out with him, he's my friend too and you don't have to be included in every fucking thing. I was helping him to get over you, actually.

By the way, why is this so different from the Gallery thing?
Me and Brittany were told that we WOULD have a ride home AND be home at 10 and then suddenly me and her couldn't go, but you and Brooklin could. Kind of funny since you told me that she wasn't going in the first place.

Whatever.
Don't treat me like the bad guy when you have pulled this shit on me many times before... and I'm not the only one you've done it to, trust me.

It's really immature that you would hold a grudge over me hanging out with someone and not inviting you, because that's exactly what fucking happened.
Yeah, I'm mad.
I'm mad because you're making you sound like an angel while I'm the bad guy.
You know what.
FUCK YOU.
I'm done trying to be friends with you.

(This is called the ranting corner, so if you have shit with me after posting that, fuck off as well) Thanks. Smile

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

24-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Fucking Sarah. Take that shit to the teen thread. Tongue

Where were we? Oh, yeah. I hadda go borrow a cinq to get me a Gwynnie mag. Now I'm all Big Grin again. Dang Gwynnies.Heart

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-09-2012, 11:47 AM
There. Done.
Happy now Johnny?
Dodgy

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

[+] 2 users Like legendoflink's post
24-09-2012, 01:02 PM
(23-09-2012 08:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 06:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It sounds to me like a good collective of your friends are douchey beyond the crimes of several degress of douchebaggery. Drinking Beverage

*degrees
I can't believe your signature is still a quote from my old account though. Heart Blush

Yes, but it's not my typo since I copy and pasted from your original quote. Big Grin

(It's also the first time I've ever noticed it. Blush )

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-09-2012, 01:22 PM
undefined

living word
24-09-2012, 03:18 PM
(24-09-2012 11:24 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  You don't even have a fucking clue.

PM'd. Drinking Beverage