Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-12-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-12-2014 05:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 05:01 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Nah, I just feel hugging is weird. Besides how can I fear something I have.

If I had ebola I would fear ebola.

I don't have ebola, FYI.

In related news; did you hear that Sierra Leone has banned Christmas?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2014, 05:30 PM
(13-12-2014 03:12 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 03:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Wonders of wonders husband allowed me to put up the fake tree, it already has lights on it.

The problem is I had to put it together. Also, since he refuses to have anything to do with it, he left it to me to drag the box inside.

It comes in three parts and one strand of lights seems to have issues. It's not one of the parts that plug into another. I suspect this will be the last year we'll be using it. I put an ornament in the area all the tippy top lights went out, took the ornament off and they came back on.

It looks stupid and it's making me regret complaining about watering and dropping needles.

Allowed?

Whut?

He hates the artificial tree and really prefers a live one.

He rules the roost -- so pretty much what he says goes.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(13-12-2014 05:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 05:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If I had ebola I would fear ebola.

I don't have ebola, FYI.

In related news; did you hear that Sierra Leone has banned Christmas?
See! War on Christmas! Goddamn atheists winning again.
13-12-2014, 08:51 PM
(09-12-2014 04:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 12:51 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I'm so pissed off right now!

That time of month?

No! It stopped on the third day in September. Dodgy I haven't touched a guy in nearly two years either.
13-12-2014, 09:11 PM
(13-12-2014 08:51 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 04:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That time of month?

No! It stopped on the third day in September. Dodgy I haven't touched a guy in nearly two years either.

Oh yikes, are you normally regular? If so, you'll want to get that checked out. Hope everything's ok!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
13-12-2014, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2014 10:07 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(13-12-2014 09:11 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 08:51 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  No! It stopped on the third day in September. Dodgy I haven't touched a guy in nearly two years either.

Oh yikes, are you normally regular? If so, you'll want to get that checked out. Hope everything's ok!

I usually pass one month, so I suppose it is. Oh well. I'm not getting a check up either. Dodgy The clinic sent me to a brain MRI and gave us flu shots, but I don't really like this group to be honest.
14-12-2014, 12:37 AM
So I am so pissed.

Yesterday, my parents and my brother went car shopping for a car FOR THE BOTH OF US. I couldn't go because I had plans. However, they assured me they were only looking, not buying. They also assured me that if one caught their eye (I told them that I prefer recent models to, let say, the early 2000's), they would call me to discuss it.

Dodgy

I got a call when I was at Walmart that essentially consisted of my dad saying "There is a 2001 BMW here that we are looking at. It's got Bluetooth (which I personally thought was strange for a 2001 car, but hey whatever). Anyways, they expected me to be home and to look at the ad, and I told them I wasn't. So I get pictures of the car, and it totally fucking disappoints me. I actually fucking hate it. I never liked BMWs, I think a lot of their models are shit. So I texted my brother and said "Any other cars interest you?" And he said "We got this one."

Okay, hold the fuck up. Who just buys a car the first day of car shopping when the other person is not there? Fucking idiots that's who. Worst thing is worst is that I, a person expected to drive this fucking piece of shit, was NOT included in the conversation that got this car sold. Literally no input on the matter. Now, I am wondering just how much I SPENT on a car I DON'T want. And my brother thinks I should be happy because it's got Bluetooth.

Another fucking classic example that my life, and any major decisions thereof ARE NOT MADE BY ME.

So now I am a not-so-proud owner of a silver 2001 BMW.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
14-12-2014, 08:51 AM
(14-12-2014 12:37 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So I am so pissed.

Yesterday, my parents and my brother went car shopping for a car FOR THE BOTH OF US. I couldn't go because I had plans. However, they assured me they were only looking, not buying. They also assured me that if one caught their eye (I told them that I prefer recent models to, let say, the early 2000's), they would call me to discuss it.

Dodgy

I got a call when I was at Walmart that essentially consisted of my dad saying "There is a 2001 BMW here that we are looking at. It's got Bluetooth (which I personally thought was strange for a 2001 car, but hey whatever). Anyways, they expected me to be home and to look at the ad, and I told them I wasn't. So I get pictures of the car, and it totally fucking disappoints me. I actually fucking hate it. I never liked BMWs, I think a lot of their models are shit. So I texted my brother and said "Any other cars interest you?" And he said "We got this one."

Okay, hold the fuck up. Who just buys a car the first day of car shopping when the other person is not there? Fucking idiots that's who. Worst thing is worst is that I, a person expected to drive this fucking piece of shit, was NOT included in the conversation that got this car sold. Literally no input on the matter. Now, I am wondering just how much I SPENT on a car I DON'T want. And my brother thinks I should be happy because it's got Bluetooth.

Another fucking classic example that my life, and any major decisions thereof ARE NOT MADE BY ME.

Methinks this is a first world problem.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-12-2014, 09:11 AM
(14-12-2014 08:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-12-2014 12:37 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So I am so pissed.

Dodgy

Methinks this is a first world problem.

See, everyone says that. Honestly, its not about the car so much as it was 'supposed' to be a decision both of us made, but only one of us made that both of us will pay for.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-12-2014, 09:20 AM
(14-12-2014 09:11 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(14-12-2014 08:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Methinks this is a first world problem.

See, everyone says that. Honestly, its not about the car so much as it was 'supposed' to be a decision both of us made, but only one of us made that both of us will pay for.

Refuse to pay for it.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post