Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-12-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
My office won't upgrade the printer.

Goddamn 9-pin dot matrix. Fucking Lexmark 2481. Pinfeed paper. And we don't do carbon copies. It does not like Windows 7. When it dies, they just send me a refurbished one. I have the feeling they're just rotating the printers without actually doing anything.

Certain sounds just set me on edge. That's one of them.

SSSHHHKKRRTT... NNRRRRTTTT... NNRRRRTTTT... NNRRRRTTTT...

Ugh.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2014, 06:01 PM
The work ... THE WORK!

It never ends. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
15-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Never do all three dogs want to go out at the same time. Usually the prince - Chopper - waits until I sit back down and start doing something else before he makes up his mind to bat his eyes at me till I get back up and open the door for him.

'Course that doggie door that was here when we moved in is looked at with too much suspicion to even consider using it. Dodgy

Pretty sure I know who has who trained. Or who has whom trained, or whom has who trained...fuck it.. you know what I mean.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
15-12-2014, 07:16 PM
(15-12-2014 07:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Never do all three dogs want to go out at the same time. Usually the prince - Chopper - waits until I sit back down and start doing something else before he makes up his mind to bat his eyes at me till I get back up and open the door for him.

'Course that doggie door that was here when we moved in is looked at with too much suspicion to even consider using it. Dodgy

Pretty sure I know who has who trained. Or who has whom trained, or whom has who trained...fuck it.. you know what I mean.

My mom's King Charles Cavalier Spaniel definitely has *her* trained. Yes

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
15-12-2014, 08:48 PM
(15-12-2014 10:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 10:14 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Why do so many rational people live in irrational places? Wtf? Any place that reaches -20degrees should be considered uninhabitable.

Alabama would be such a better place with some transplant Northerners and Canadians. Last winter was the first time I ever experienced single digits, I think before that I only experienced maybe 15 or 16 degrees in February.

Yabut, y'all get 100°+ days with high humidity. The average summer temperature there is in the freakin' 90s. I call that uninhabitable. Dodgy

Not if we all run around naked like God intended when he created us. Big Grin

Clothing was our idea, counter to God's original plan for humanity and therefore probably a sin. Although, having visited Walmart recently I think it's good that we as a species opted out of full time nudity. Gasp

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
15-12-2014, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2014 09:11 PM by Lienda Bella.)

Oh no! There's going to be a famine? Oh gosh! Next thing you know there will be thousands of starved child deaths all over the world!

Dodgy Oh wait. That's already been happening for some time now.
16-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Fucking people are pissing me off. And I'm the one who gets in trouble for it????

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-12-2014, 05:06 PM
(16-12-2014 04:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fucking people are pissing me off. And I'm the one who gets in trouble for it????

Public nudity?

[Image: oscar.png]
16-12-2014, 05:31 PM
(16-12-2014 05:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-12-2014 04:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fucking people are pissing me off. And I'm the one who gets in trouble for it????

Public nudity?

However did you guess?

Twenty women flash their tits, and I get chosen for the "special"breathalyzer. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Re: Ranting corner
My new boss had a hissy fit yesterday and stormed out. No one has heard from him today. He didn't show up.

Why the fuck do I keep working for shitheads. Why can't I win a huge lottery so I can get away from this shit.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post