Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-12-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-12-2014 07:02 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  My new boss had a hissy fit yesterday and stormed out. No one has heard from him today. He didn't show up.

Why the fuck do I keep working for shitheads. Why can't I win a huge lottery so I can get away from this shit.

You work for Jeff too? Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(16-12-2014 07:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [quote='Clockwork' pid='701917' dateline='1418778174']

Maybe they're clones?
16-12-2014, 07:16 PM
(16-12-2014 07:12 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(16-12-2014 07:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [quote='Clockwork' pid='701917' dateline='1418778174']

Maybe they're clones?

Mine didn't show up today either. When I got the Amex bill I found out he flew off to Denver today. Guess he didn't want everyone to know he would be out of town.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Made brownies for the first time (first time I've baked anything actually, I normally prefer to just pan fry or grill the shit out of my food...). So in 15-20minutes we shall find out how successful I am at it.

[Image: oscar.png]
16-12-2014, 08:28 PM
(16-12-2014 07:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Made brownies for the first time (first time I've baked anything actually, I normally prefer to just pan fry or grill the shit out of my food...). So in 15-20minutes we shall find out how successful I am at it.

Did you get a box mix, or did you make from scratch?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
17-12-2014, 12:24 AM
From scratch of course.
You 'Muricans and your pre-mixed... That shit is weird and people who buy it are weird and should be ashamed of their lack of cooking skills.

17-12-2014, 12:27 AM
(17-12-2014 12:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  From scratch of course.
You 'Muricans and your pre-mixed... That shit is weird and people who buy it are weird and should be ashamed of their lack of cooking skills.

You should try an upside-down cake. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
17-12-2014, 07:55 AM
I made the mistake of being in a room where the News was playing around New Years.

"Let's look back on the year! On the downside, there's been a sickeningly amount of destruction, loss, sorrow, death, and it's just generally a shitty world to live in! On the upside, some famous people got did things people do every day, and we really like sports! Happy 2014!"

Facepalm

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
17-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Nobody at work ate my brownies. Didn't even take the cling wrap off the dish. I even asked everyone if they would please try them so I could get some feed back but nope. I actually tried this time. I went out, I spent $20 (a decent amount of money for me) on ingredients (because they don't sell "1 cup of flour"), I brought it all back, found a recipe and actually baked something for the first time in my life specifically for these people and they wouldn't even take the cling wrap off... I don't care if they were horrible, I just wanted people to try them ya know. I don't fit in there, I guess I thought I might be able to bridge the gap via god awful brownies.

17-12-2014, 10:11 AM
That was a shitty thing to do.
They could at least try them.
How did they turn out?