Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-09-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
[Image: omg22.gif]

Dramas..... a reminder why I dont watch television anymore.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
24-09-2012, 04:08 PM
(the several accounts of) Link and (banned and second account of) Ferdy, bringing you entertainment since our online Spanish course of 2011. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
24-09-2012, 08:01 PM
(24-09-2012 09:14 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 07:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What do you catch where you are?

I haven't been able to go fishing, the cunts at the wharf are doing fucking renovations and so I can't get to my spot.
So now I gotta travel out to Petone which is a right pain in the ass because people at that wharf are fucking crazy (like homeless crazy).

I fish lakes....very rarely do I fish rivers.... so its mostly different sorts of carp (ghost, mirror, crucian etc etc), bream, roach, perch, rudd..... depends where I go really bro.

Ah cool, so is that fly fishing then?

They fly fish further up north from where I am, catch rainbow trout.

I fish the harbor and beach, basically anywhere I can walk too. Just I wish I could fish the straight but there's a reserve boundary which basically means you need a boat.
It's kahawai, red cod, guranad, some times kingfish, sometimes baracuda, very rarely snapper (though further north where I'm from it's nothing but snapper).
Can be a bit of a pain with a small rod like I got and a baracuda or kingfish decides to take your lures... the non-cheap ones too...
But the Kahawai is worth it. Also called the sea trout I believe. very very tasty fish.

[Image: oscar.png]
24-09-2012, 08:30 PM
I think my fucking whore of a flatmate is sabotaging my attempt to move out on the 8th of October.

People who were very keen on the room when I was emailing them, when I asked them to email my flatmate and started emailing her suddenly "oh he hasn't emailed me back yet".
Fucking BULLSHIT!, then my other cunt of flatmate was having a rant about her to me about how she's pissed off me and him are leaving (not renewing our lease once it ends) because she doesn't want to flat with random people (because none of her friends want to flat with her because they hate her). I mean coincidence? I THINK NOT!
That bitch is going to get an ear full when she gets back from town, I mean who the fuck does she think she is!?
It's not fair on me, it's not fair on my current flatmates including herself (because I can't pay bills), it's not fair on hot guy at the flat I want to go to, it's not fair on hot guy's girlfriend (I'm hoping it's just a phase) who he's trying to move in with, it's not fair on my parents who I'm borrowing money off to pay for shit like food who can't afford shit because my dad lost his job.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOO because she doesn't want to flat with some random that takes presidency over all those people, FUCKING BITCH! FUCKING SLAG WHORE BITCH CUNT!

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-09-2012, 09:09 PM
(24-09-2012 08:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ah cool, so is that fly fishing then?

I fish the harbor and beach, basically anywhere I can walk too. Just I wish I could fish the straight but there's a reserve boundary which basically means you need a boat.
It's kahawai, red cod, guranad, some times kingfish, sometimes baracuda, very rarely snapper (though further north where I'm from it's nothing but snapper).
Can be a bit of a pain with a small rod like I got and a baracuda or kingfish decides to take your lures... the non-cheap ones too...
But the Kahawai is worth it. Also called the sea trout I believe. very very tasty fish.

From what little I know about Fly Fishing I think its mainly limited to rivers.... although I could be wrong, but ive never seen anybody fly fishing on lakes.

Ive never done Sea Fishing but it is something I would like to try.

I have a very basic rod and reel setup.... you can spend thousands of pound on equipment (which my friend has done) but he has been doing it all of his life and Im a kind of on-off fisherman.

The thing that kept pissing me off with Rod fishing is on very windy days the water would make my float drift out of position of the area where I am feeding.... forcing me to shallower waters. Now I have my new pole this will eliminate it and give me more freedoms.

This little vid should give you an idea on how pole fishing operates.... it is a million times easier and Im lucky that my mate has sold me his old setup for such a cheap price.

The difference between the video and me is I havent got a pole runner (what the pole runs along)....yet.... so I break the sections down more as I bring it in.

[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
24-09-2012, 09:36 PM
(24-09-2012 09:09 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 08:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ah cool, so is that fly fishing then?

From what little I know about Fly Fishing I think its mainly limited to rivers.... although I could be wrong, but ive never seen anybody fly fishing on lakes.

Ive never done Sea Fishing but it is something I would like to try.

I have a very basic rod and reel setup.... you can spend thousands of pound on equipment (which my friend has done) but he has been doing it all of his life and Im a kind of on-off fisherman.

The thing that kept pissing me off with Rod fishing is on very windy days the water would make my float drift out of position of the area where I am feeding.... forcing me to shallower waters. Now I have my new pole this will eliminate it and give me more freedoms.

This little vid should give you an idea on how pole fishing operates.... it is a million times easier and Im lucky that my mate has sold me his old setup for such a cheap price.

The difference between the video and me is I havent got a pole runner (what the pole runs along)....yet.... so I break the sections down more as I bring it in.

I think you need to take MuffHead with you and chillax a bit. Yes

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-09-2012, 05:43 AM
(24-09-2012 09:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I think you need to take MuffHead with you and chillax a bit. Yes

Hey... If anybody wants to come to Derbyshire and chill with bemore and his brother from another mother.... your more than welcome to.

(just bring your own green) Thumbsup

25-09-2012, 07:03 AM
You catch fish?
I thought they came in newspaper with chips?

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Karl's post
25-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Economics test tonight.
Do I know the material? Nope.
6 weeks worth of material, prepare to be learned.

25-09-2012, 06:43 PM
(25-09-2012 06:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Economics test tonight.
Do I know the material? Nope.
6 weeks worth of material, prepare to be learned.

This could be in the "Stupid Teens" thread.Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user