Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-12-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Ranting corner
It's so god damn fucking hot ug

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2014, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2014 12:15 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Oh, you know what? It wasn't expected where I come from that a bystander stop a fight. I think it happens a little more now a days. Some of you would be amazed how much people would have stared through. A kid walking into fire works? Worry if he starts crying. Pretty much the level of concern. How I roll my eye when some pissed off Theist tells me "don't expect to be saved!" Uh. I kind of don't expect it already. Plus, most of the half sleepy people who were like this happened to be Christians. So, you know. It's just not pissing me off much when someone says religion lowers awareness or critical thinking. 'shrug' The amazing atheist put up some video long ago where he thought it was absurd for a room of people to sit by while the teacher was decked in the face. I didn't think it sounded ridiculous, so I raised an eye brow at that. "Oh. It's nice that you would do something." An ambulance, though? Why? He should get up after about... oh.. ten seconds at least. Only one punch to? Now if it was a hammer to the skull on the other hand...
19-12-2014, 12:23 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUGHR!! !!!!!!

[/rant]

Thanks for listening.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
19-12-2014, 12:29 AM
(19-12-2014 12:23 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUGHR!! !!!!!!

[/rant]

Thanks for listening.

That doesn't auger well...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
19-12-2014, 03:27 PM
Oh my fucking god. My grandmother just friend requested me on Facebook. Once upon a time you had to have a university email to activate an account. Now, friends with both of my grand mother in laws, in laws, mom, aunts, uncles, and now my grandmother? FML. I've already taken down most of my favorite party pictures from back in the day, although I still have one with me at a gay bar posing with one of the drag queens from the cabaret - the dollar bills *might* be visible in her boobies. This is the grandmother of the bride for that party. She hasn't seen any of the drunk Jamaica wedding pics cause she lost her passport. Fuck.

I may delete my account. It's full of terribly unflattering pics of me posted by people I can only consider frienemies - true friends wouldn't post such horrible pictures. But if I delete my account I can't Facebook stalk people and see how they're faring. Arghh.

Do you think she would notice if I rejected the friend request?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
19-12-2014, 03:29 PM
(19-12-2014 03:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh my fucking god. My grandmother just friend requested me on Facebook. Once upon a time you had to have a university email to activate an account. Now, friends with both of my grand mother in laws, in laws, mom, aunts, uncles, and now my grandmother? FML. I've already taken down most of my favorite party pictures from back in the day, although I still have one with me at a gay bar posing with one of the drag queens from the cabaret - the dollar bills *might* be visible in her boobies. This is the grandmother of the bride for that party. She hasn't seen any of the drunk Jamaica wedding pics cause she lost her passport. Fuck.

I may delete my account. It's full of terribly unflattering pics of me posted by people I can only consider frienemies - true friends wouldn't post such horrible pictures. But if I delete my account I can't Facebook stalk people and see how they're faring. Arghh.

Do you think she would notice if I rejected the friend request?

Just don't respond to it, and pretend you didn't notice it

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
19-12-2014, 04:43 PM
(18-12-2014 02:37 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Snow!

Sudbury, Ontario has new snowfall on, at an average, 75 days per year.

... this is my signature!
19-12-2014, 05:02 PM
My mom started texting and harassing my best friend, which resulted in my best friend blocking my mom because my mom wouldn't leave her alone.

best mom award 2k14
19-12-2014, 05:23 PM
and then my dad talked to my mom and then he called me and was like "I got your mom's panties in a wad lol" and he was laughing and I was like dad

dad

dad

you need to chill dad
19-12-2014, 05:26 PM
I'm in trouble. Big fucking trouble. Sad

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces