Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-12-2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-12-2014 03:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh my fucking god. My grandmother just friend requested me on Facebook. Once upon a time you had to have a university email to activate an account. Now, friends with both of my grand mother in laws, in laws, mom, aunts, uncles, and now my grandmother? FML. I've already taken down most of my favorite party pictures from back in the day, although I still have one with me at a gay bar posing with one of the drag queens from the cabaret - the dollar bills *might* be visible in her boobies. This is the grandmother of the bride for that party. She hasn't seen any of the drunk Jamaica wedding pics cause she lost her passport. Fuck.

I may delete my account. It's full of terribly unflattering pics of me posted by people I can only consider frienemies - true friends wouldn't post such horrible pictures. But if I delete my account I can't Facebook stalk people and see how they're faring. Arghh.

Do you think she would notice if I rejected the friend request?

Just don't answer it.

Thsts what I did when I got a friend request from my mother in law.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2014, 05:48 PM
(19-12-2014 05:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm in trouble. Big fucking trouble. Sad

Sad Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
19-12-2014, 05:52 PM
(19-12-2014 05:48 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 05:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm in trouble. Big fucking trouble. Sad

Sad Hug

Thanks...

Sadcryface

19-12-2014, 06:00 PM

OK Moms, you can’t do that. You can’t just drop a "I'm in trouble. Big fucking trouble” on our lap and not explain. Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
19-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Yea, that's how you get into trouble.

[Image: oscar.png]
19-12-2014, 06:50 PM
(19-12-2014 06:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

OK Moms, you can’t do that. You can’t just drop a "I'm in trouble. Big fucking trouble” on our lap and not explain. Dodgy

I majorly in a completely stupendous way fucked something up....

I was told to do something, I wasted a ton of time trying to find something related to the task. So nothing got accomplished.

19-12-2014, 06:53 PM
(19-12-2014 06:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 06:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  OK Moms, you can’t do that. You can’t just drop a "I'm in trouble. Big fucking trouble” on our lap and not explain. Dodgy

I majorly in a completely stupendous way fucked something up....

I was told to do something, I wasted a ton of time trying to find something related to the task. So nothing got accomplished.

Oh. Well...we have a guest bedroom in our house if you need to hide out for a few days.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-12-2014, 06:58 PM
(19-12-2014 06:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 06:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I majorly in a completely stupendous way fucked something up....

Oh. Well...we have a guest bedroom in our house if you need to hide out for a few days.

It would just put off the enviable.

Better to just pull down my big girl panties and just accept it.

19-12-2014, 07:02 PM
(19-12-2014 06:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 06:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Oh. Well...we have a guest bedroom in our house if you need to hide out for a few days.

It would just put off the enviable.

Better to just pull down my big girl panties and just accept it.

“If you have to kiss a frog there’s no sense in looking at it too long” ~ Mark Twain

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
19-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(19-12-2014 03:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Do you think she would notice if I rejected the friend request?

I'm with the others -- ignore it. I have this issue with coworkers. They ask and I say I will reject any coworker's friend requests. Yet they try and then ask why. So I tell them "We're coworkers, not friends." They think I'm kidding or something.