Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-12-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-12-2014 06:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 06:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Oh. Well...we have a guest bedroom in our house if you need to hide out for a few days.

It would just put off the enviable.

Better to just pull down my big girl panties and just accept it.

Why are you with this cunt? The way you talk about him he sounds like an abusive piece of shit. You shouldn't have to put up with that crap.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2014, 07:15 PM
(19-12-2014 05:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 03:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh my fucking god. My grandmother just friend requested me on Facebook. Once upon a time you had to have a university email to activate an account. Now, friends with both of my grand mother in laws, in laws, mom, aunts, uncles, and now my grandmother? FML. I've already taken down most of my favorite party pictures from back in the day, although I still have one with me at a gay bar posing with one of the drag queens from the cabaret - the dollar bills *might* be visible in her boobies. This is the grandmother of the bride for that party. She hasn't seen any of the drunk Jamaica wedding pics cause she lost her passport. Fuck.

I may delete my account. It's full of terribly unflattering pics of me posted by people I can only consider frienemies - true friends wouldn't post such horrible pictures. But if I delete my account I can't Facebook stalk people and see how they're faring. Arghh.

Do you think she would notice if I rejected the friend request?

Just don't answer it.

Thsts what I did when I got a friend request from my mother in law.

or put them on restricted so they cant see anything, every now and then post something as 'public'. When they ask, just tell them you don't post very much.

Also, its possible they can see your comments and likes.

but really, I wouldnt respond. For some strange reason it isnt coming up on your end. .....ever.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
19-12-2014, 10:04 PM
I am going to beat the shit out of my math teacher. It's literally almost been a week and all grades were supposed to have been posted to the school's site Tuesday by 2. Numerous other students that took his class, including myself, have yet to have grades posted to the site and I'm super pissed because I need to provide my semester transcript to my insurance soon so I can get a discount, and this cow of a professor has yet to posts his student's grade when all teachers were supposed to do that at the beginning of this week.

I also know I didn't fail the class because I made 100's on all homeworks, A's and B's on all tests, and I finished the final within twenty minutes because it was ridiculously easy.
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
19-12-2014, 10:19 PM
(19-12-2014 10:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I also know I didn't fail the class because I made 100's on all homeworks, A's and B's on all tests, and I finished the final within twenty minutes because it was ridiculously easy.

Smile Well done Smile Keep doing that! Better marks in college = better life after.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-12-2014, 10:22 PM
(19-12-2014 07:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 06:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It would just put off the enviable.

Better to just pull down my big girl panties and just accept it.

Why are you with this cunt? The way you talk about him he sounds like an abusive piece of shit. You shouldn't have to put up with that crap.

... IIRC Moms is into consensual spanking Wink Not what you wanna know about your Mama, but there you go... Having said that the consensual part *is* what's important, 'cos if it ain't then that's crossing the line from playtime to abuse.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
21-12-2014, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2014 09:09 AM by Nurse.)
Deleted my rant. Must learn to keep things to myself. Would have saved me last night.

Arrgghhh

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
21-12-2014, 08:50 AM
(19-12-2014 04:43 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 02:37 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Snow!

Sudbury, Ontario has new snowfall on, at an average, 75 days per year.

And that's just counting the summer months. Yes

If you include winter, it's more like 275.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Why does everything come down to the last three days?

Oh yeah, it's because there's soooo much that has to be put off until the last minute.

Like the cleaning...

Crap....the guestroom bed is covered in crap.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-12-2014, 01:05 PM
(21-12-2014 12:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why does everything come down to the last three days?

Oh yeah, it's because there's soooo much that has to be put off until the last minute.

Like the cleaning...

Crap....the guestroom bed is covered in crap.

It's like we share a life. I don't know if I'll get everything done. Guest room included... Sadcryface

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
21-12-2014, 01:08 PM
(13-12-2014 05:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 03:12 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Allowed?

Whut?

He hates the artificial tree and really prefers a live one.

He rules the roost -- so pretty much what he says goes.

That surprises me. You seem a strong woman who'd not be "ruled".

(Hug)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.