Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-12-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-12-2014 10:59 PM)Icesoul17 Wrote:  You know what I hate when your playing mount and blade warband and you think you do ok of for your entire army to get curbed stopped my some pansy lord from another nation (Yeah Im looking at you King harlus) and then you don't have enough money to but more soldiers to you gotta grind in the arena. Only for your new army to be curbed stomped again. also kingdom of swadia can go fuck it self nord alll the way.

I know the feels bro.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2014, 11:40 AM
Omg my stomach hates me.
Sad

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

26-12-2014, 11:45 AM
(26-12-2014 11:40 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omg my stomach hates me.
Sad

Hug Sad
26-12-2014, 11:48 AM
(26-12-2014 11:45 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 11:40 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omg my stomach hates me.
Sad

Hug Sad

Thanks. Hug

26-12-2014, 12:00 PM
(26-12-2014 11:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 11:45 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hug Sad

Thanks. Hug

At work.

Y'welcome! Big Grin

So, yah...... had to put in a stupid four hour shift X-mas night...

Here it is, day after X-mas and back in the grind so no 'X-mas spirits' to boost my good cheer.

Still, three day week end about to start and some nice 'liquid' prezzies to sample. Big Grin

MUCH CHEERS TO ALL! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
26-12-2014, 12:37 PM
(26-12-2014 12:00 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 11:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thanks. Hug

At work.

Y'welcome! Big Grin

Here it is, day after X-mas and back in the grind so no 'X-mas spirits' to boost my good cheer.

Still, three day week end about to start and some nice 'liquid' prezzies to sample. Big Grin

Hubby works today too. And new years eve (if we're lucky he'll be home just before midnight).

I think I'll start putting away the Christmas dishes and putting back the good china for new years.

Yes, I'm saying the wedding china will be used on new years day.

Wow...

I can't believe I just wrote that.

In 26 years, the wedding china has NEVER been used. For the first decade it was in boxes -- seriously.

Hmm.

26-12-2014, 12:50 PM
(26-12-2014 05:26 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-12-2014 09:38 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I agree, no smart person plays Dark Souls 2 with a mouse and keyboard because From Software totally screwed up the port and made it completely unplayable with a mouse and keyboard. Facepalm

Well if you want to play it yes. However there is a reason I only play games like that on xbox. If a game on PC says controller only I buy it on xbox. The games I buy on PC are old games that no one plays on xbox 360 anymore.

That's the thing, it doesn't say controller only. It should say controller required, but it's only listed as "recommended" on the system requirements and even then it's more like an afterthought.

It wasn't until I'd already purchased it and googled "dark souls ii pc controls" to see if it was just me or if the PC port was really as bad as I thought that I realized what a clusterfuck it was. I'm not criticizing the game itself, but I do think if the developers were going to half-ass the PC version like they did, they should have just left it console only.

It's really just as facepalm worthy as releasing a game for the xbox 360 that tells you to press W to move forward, S to move backward, and A and D to strafe left and right.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
26-12-2014, 12:59 PM
(26-12-2014 12:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 12:00 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Y'welcome! Big Grin

Hubby works today too. And new years eve (if we're lucky he'll be home just before midnight).

I think I'll start putting away the Christmas dishes and putting back the good china for new years.

Wow...

In 26 years, the wedding china has NEVER been used. For the first decade it was in boxes -- seriously.

Hmm.

Life is too short not to use the good china. Whats the point of even having it if you never use it?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
26-12-2014, 01:45 PM
(26-12-2014 12:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 12:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hubby works today too. And new years eve (if we're lucky he'll be home just before midnight).

Wow...

Hmm.

Life is too short not to use the good china. Whats the point of even having it if you never use it?

I love it, it's really pretty. But it's fussy to me (nothing can go into the dishwasher), every time I've said I'm going to use it, I've chickened out.

But you have a point.

[Image: DSC06129E.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-12-2014, 01:49 PM
(26-12-2014 01:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 12:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Life is too short not to use the good china. Whats the point of even having it if you never use it?

I love it, it's really pretty. But it's fussy to me (nothing can go into the dishwasher), every time I've said I'm going to use it, I've chickened out.

But you have a point.

[Image: DSC06129E.jpg]

Life's too short for dishes that can't go in the dishwasher.

Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post