Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-12-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Mike just turned Cosmos on - the most intelligent TV show he has turned on in longer than I can remember. Thumbsup

Then says he doesn't like that guy who narrates it.

NDT - kill me fucking now - Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-12-2014, 06:34 PM
I'm fucking sick!!

Like barfy sick. Seriously?! I haven't had anything like this in YEARS.

I'm dying, I just know it.

I'm nauseous.

I've started to watch goodfellas like four times. But the DVD player keeps fucking up.

I just can't win...I'm going to be stuck watching the beginning of goodfellas forever and then I'll just die.

Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-12-2014, 06:44 PM
(26-12-2014 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Mike just turned Cosmos on - the most intelligent TV show he has turned on in longer than I can remember. Thumbsup

Then says he doesn't like that guy who narrates it.

NDT - kill me fucking now - Weeping

I must admit; I like NDT, but I do occasionally find his voice a little grating... Some times it hits a 'flat' kinda tone which annoys the ears...
That said, I've not watched Cosmos yet... I couldn't seem to find it where I could view it...

(27-12-2014 06:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm fucking sick!!

Like barfy sick. Seriously?! I haven't had anything like this in YEARS.

I'm dying, I just know it.

I'm nauseous.

I've started to watch goodfellas like four times. But the DVD player keeps fucking up.

I just can't win...I'm going to be stuck watching the beginning of goodfellas forever and then I'll just die.

Weeping

Look on the bright side, Momsby; you probably don't have ebola.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-12-2014, 02:07 AM
(27-12-2014 06:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I just can't win...I'm going to be stuck watching the beginning of goodfellas forever and then I'll just die.

Gasp

Hug

This is what you get for not believing in God my child.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-12-2014, 02:28 AM
On my lunch break. If there's a nurse in the news tomorrow for castrating their patient, assume it's me.

I'm wearing watermelon colored scrubs and perfectly matching lipstick - MAC "All Fired Up." I curled my hair. I look nice tonight - both male and female coworkers have said as much. Telling me I look nice - appropriate. Commenting on how "you girls love to wear matching sexy lipstick" - not appropriate. Especially when I'm checking your infected groin wound and scrotal swelling. Also not appropriate is asking me how much $$ I make, telling me that he pays me hourly so he should get what he's paying for, and to pick up the tissue he just dropped on the floor. First time in MONTHS I haven't worn an undershirt Facepalm

Thanks to HCAHPS and hospital reimbursement being based on pt satisfaction, I just kept a professional cool.

I really wanted to say - strippers make in one lap dance what I make in an hour. Considering I'm having to handle your junk, seems you're underpaying me, so cough it up. Asshole.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
28-12-2014, 02:32 AM
(28-12-2014 02:28 AM)Nurse Wrote:  On my lunch break. If there's a nurse in the news tomorrow for castrating their patient, assume it's me.

I'm wearing watermelon colored scrubs and perfectly matching lipstick - MAC "All Fired Up." I curled my hair. I look nice tonight - both male and female coworkers have said as much. Telling me I look nice - appropriate. Commenting on how "you girls love to wear matching sexy lipstick" - not appropriate. Especially when I'm checking your infected groin wound and scrotal swelling. Also not appropriate is asking me how much $$ I make, telling me that he pays me hourly so he should get what he's paying for, and to pick up the tissue he just dropped on the floor. First time in MONTHS I haven't worn an undershirt Facepalm

Thanks to HCAHPS and hospital reimbursement being based on pt satisfaction, I just kept a professional cool.

I really wanted to say - strippers make in one lap dance what I make in an hour. Considering I'm having to handle your junk, seems you're underpaying me, so cough it up. Asshole.

[Image: i_support_this_post_by_daiguard78-d4ol7jh.jpg]

Did I ever tell you my mother is an RN? Hug

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-12-2014, 02:50 AM
(28-12-2014 02:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Did I ever tell you my mother is an RN? Hug

I thought she was a hamster? Tongue

Bechased

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-12-2014, 02:55 AM
(28-12-2014 02:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 02:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Did I ever tell you my mother is an RN? Hug

I thought she was a hamster? Tongue

Bechased

[Image: disapproval.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-12-2014, 07:14 AM
So they extended my contract at work.
Some shit about my amazing work ethic, me being a huge cut above the others, surprising absolutely everyone (which was a little offensive but whatever, I'm use to it) and both of my team leaders putting my name forward without hesitation as by far the best.

So there's that.

Turns out I'm naturally gifted at putting things on sales pegs.
[Image: 176529-stewie_gun_mouth_super.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
28-12-2014, 07:20 AM
(28-12-2014 07:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So they extended my contract at work.
Some shit about my amazing work ethic, me being a huge cut above the others, surprising absolutely everyone (which was a little offensive but whatever, I'm use to it) and both of my team leaders putting my name forward without hesitation as by far the best.

So there's that.

Turns out I'm naturally gifted at putting things on sales pegs.
[Image: 176529-stewie_gun_mouth_super.jpg]

Quit yer bitchin'...

Least you have a damn job...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.