Chas, you really are a funny guy! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
28-12-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-12-2014 09:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 09:34 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Woo!

Day from hell. It sucked jeebus donkey dick. And it's over.

Tonight - line dancing. 3 stories of awesomeness. And I'm druuuunk. That's what happens with no food, no sleep, and fuck awesome local craft beer. Be jealous (I'm ignoring the introverts). Sometimes it's fucking awesome to live in the South. Got my boots on and everythang! But I'm not saying yehaw. I don't live in Texas dammit.

So you are saying, "Hey ya'll watch this"?

Don't know what I'm sayin. Sometimes I feel like Jesse James. I'm a young troubadour. BAC too high. Pulled pork was fucktastic. Maybe I'll post pics later.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
29-12-2014, 01:51 AM
It is 2:50, almost 3 in the fucking morning and I can't sleep. I want to sleep but I can't.

The lil significant other is sound asleep next to me and I literally just want to flip this mattress over violently because I want to sleep too.

Mother of dicks this is dumb.
29-12-2014, 01:59 AM
(29-12-2014 01:51 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  It is 2:50, almost 3 in the fucking morning and I can't sleep. I want to sleep but I can't.

The lil significant other is sound asleep next to me and I literally just want to flip this mattress over violently because I want to sleep too.

Mother of dicks this is dumb.

Sounds like you need some coffee.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-12-2014, 11:59 AM
I hate it when everyone cancels their plans with me, and everyone else has a practice of some-sort.

It frustrates me because lately, I just have been able to be stuck in my room, staring at my computer screen with a lack of enthusiasm to play any games.

Fuck all of this, seriously.

The downfall of having very little friends that always have shit to do.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
29-12-2014, 12:04 PM
(29-12-2014 11:59 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I hate it when everyone cancels their plans with me, and everyone else has a practice of some-sort.

It frustrates me because lately, I just have been able to be stuck in my room, staring at my computer screen with a lack of enthusiasm to play any games.

Fuck all of this, seriously.

The downfall of having very little friends that always have shit to do.

I balance this problem out by have no friends with no things to do.
Thumbsup

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
29-12-2014, 03:05 PM
So I see these annoying videos where adults think it's a ball of laughs to give a bad present after making a kid think they are getting what they wanted.

1: Building up excitement and then being disappointed happens all the time. This part isn't my problem exactly. Sure, one has to get used to that, but to make the person the butt of the joke? I would find it funny if it were a bully or some prick, but an ordinary child? Why is this amusing? I don't get this.

2: Of course, some people waste no time in saying "spoilt brat" every single time. Easy enough to sit there and think every one of them is at their peak. I get that some kids are spoilt crybabies, but what if the child in question was the kind that felt guilt about the family finances regularly? In this context, I have a very hard time seeing how it's funny.

I'd like this bad gifts on camera trend to stop. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
29-12-2014, 05:22 PM
So sick of being sick. I have had a problem with a pain on my left side for some time now, kind of to the back and just below my ribs. When I eat it gets really bad. It's getting worse. I eat and that starts to hurt and sometimes my chest hurts so bad that I can't eat more than a few bites.

Last night the pain in my side woke me up it was so bad. Not kidney stones, I know what they are like.

In the last couple months the weight just keeps falling off me because I don't want to eat and feel awful again. This whole day was filled with nausea, chills, dizziness, headache, and the lingering pain in my side.

The thought of going to the doctor and getting another sucky diagnosis keeps me trying to just tough it out.

FUCK! Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
29-12-2014, 05:39 PM
(29-12-2014 05:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So sick of being sick. I have had a problem with a pain on my left side for some time now, kind of to the back and just below my ribs. When I eat it gets really bad. It's getting worse. I eat and that starts to hurt and sometimes my chest hurts so bad that I can't eat more than a few bites.

Last night the pain in my side woke me up it was so bad. Not kidney stones, I know what they are like.

In the last couple months the weight just keeps falling off me because I don't want to eat and feel awful again. This whole day was filled with nausea, chills, dizziness, headache, and the lingering pain in my side.

The thought of going to the doctor and getting another sucky diagnosis keeps me trying to just tough it out.

FUCK! Sadcryface

Pancreas is upper left quadrant and can cause pain to radiate to the back (my first thoughts go to pancreatitis vs peptic ulcer).... Go get it checked out. I would expect some lab work (CBC, BMP, lipase/amylase), maybe an ultrasound or CT, nothing invasive at this point.

Don't visit WebMD, you'll freak yourself out with all of the unlikely possibilities. Hobo

Feel better. You're strong.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
29-12-2014, 05:47 PM
(29-12-2014 05:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 05:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So sick of being sick. I have had a problem with a pain on my left side for some time now, kind of to the back and just below my ribs. When I eat it gets really bad. It's getting worse. I eat and that starts to hurt and sometimes my chest hurts so bad that I can't eat more than a few bites.

FUCK! Sadcryface

Pancreas is upper left quadrant and can cause pain to radiate to the back (my first thoughts go to pancreatitis vs peptic ulcer).... Go get it checked out. I would expect some lab work (CBC, BMP, lipase/amylase), maybe an ultrasound or CT, nothing invasive at this point.

Don't visit WebMD, you'll freak yourself out with all of the unlikely possibilities. Hobo

Feel better. You're strong.

Thank you. Pancreas is what I am thinking too. UGH!

WebMD doesn't really get me riled up. I have to get to the doctor. Whatever this is, it's not fun. No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat