Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-12-2014, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2014 07:25 PM by earmuffs.)
RE: Ranting corner
So...

That cousin of mine I was telling you about earlier? I happen to be reading the Waikato (my "state" for lack of better explanation) section of the news website I frequent and what's the second article? Oh it's about my cousin appearing in court... Fucking dumbass was spotted driving the car he stole on the main street of the city I live in, he than lead the police on a short chase down the main strip until he went down a side road and tried to escape on foot. When the Police caught up to him he assaulted one of them. So now he's been done for assaulting a Police officer and resisting arrest on top of the charges they're already gonna peg him for.

Fucking dumbass.

edit: Oh look at that, it's the second article on the national part of the website too.
Now the whole country can see what a waste of space he is.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
29-12-2014, 08:00 PM
When I'm nice to someone and put in the effort to try to cheer them up when they're in a bad mood and they're just a butthole in return.
29-12-2014, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 12:23 AM by Lienda Bella.)
If you hate being called an elitist thug, but then you blame someone else for being an elitist thug so often that it rolls off of your tongue with barely a thought you've heard it so much.....

If ya don't think it's anyone's dam business who you go to bed with, and you ask how dare they if they tell you who to love, but then you tell someone else that they're a hate mongering piece of shit for not wanting to go to bed with people you would select....

If you order other people to make certain kinds of friends, but insist that they allow you to chose to hang out with who you please....

If you don't like one side burning down your house, but you think it's justice to burn down some innocent other person's house.....

If you don't like getting threats, but you threaten someone you don't even know very well....

If you're pissed off that a group beat you up, but you get together a group and call it heroic to bash to death this guy minding his own business....

.... you might be a hypocrite who doesn't speak for everyone else!
30-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Facebook, you are going to be the death of me. First someone posts that wsj article saying because the odds were against life forming, yet we are here .. GOD DID IT, THANKS SCIENCE!!! The someone posts a picture of someone who's put on the back of their pickup "Muslims go home, and take Obama with you!" Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
30-12-2014, 12:35 PM
Been CLEANING HOUSE today. Ugh!!! Finally cleaning all those places that get neglected over time. My duster was collecting dust Undecided

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
30-12-2014, 12:46 PM
(30-12-2014 12:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Been CLEANING HOUSE today. Ugh!!! Finally cleaning all those places that get neglected over time. My duster was collecting dust Undecided

I hate those places.

Finally took a damp rag to all the doors in the house. It's amazing how much dust and yuck gets on a door.

Meeting a girlfriend though for a lunch and shopping session.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-12-2014, 01:14 PM
(30-12-2014 12:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 12:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Been CLEANING HOUSE today. Ugh!!! Finally cleaning all those places that get neglected over time. My duster was collecting dust Undecided

I hate those places.

Finally took a damp rag to all the doors in the house. It's amazing how much dust and yuck gets on a door.

Yep, that's next on my list. Closing every door in the house that's normally open, and dusting. Then vacuuming everything. Then take out the recycle. Then take down the tree. Then clean the kitchen... AGAIN. I'm already exhausted though! This is just lunch break. Sadcryface

[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
30-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Oh... And vacuum the furniature for cat fur. Weeping

30-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Jassus, Im glad you guys hate cleaning as much as me Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-12-2014, 01:52 PM
(30-12-2014 01:14 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 12:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I hate those places.

Yep, that's next on my list. Closing every door in the house that's normally open, and dusting. Then vacuuming everything. Then take out the recycle. Then take down the tree. Then clean the kitchen... AGAIN. I'm already exhausted though! This is just lunch break. Sadcryface

Wow, and I thought I was bad.

I’m OCD about organization and cleanliness and because I have two dogs that shed nonstop I “have” to vacuum the house everyday, luckily it’s a small house with wood floors but still...EVERYDAY. Arrgghhh!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce