Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-12-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Hmmm

Well, that wasn't bad at all. I expected bigger crowds.
Now I can get back to cleaning. Smile

Got two bottles of champagn chilling in the fridge. The table is set with the good china for tomorrow's prime rib dinner. Champagn glasses are cleaned. Just need to do a little dusting, vacuuming, clean the bathrooms and change the sheets on the beds.

I'll shower later and hop in my pretty dress (I got a new corset, garter and real silk stockings). Don my frilly apron and cook a few appetizers so whenever hubby gets home from work, we can celebrate. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Things must be different where you are. I stopped at one store for one thing - that they didn't have Dodgy . That store and parking lot were jammed with people.

I have to get in touch with the people coming over tomorrow to let them know to bring their own toilet paper. I can't stand the thought of going to the grocery store. Maybe later tonight when everyone is getting their drink on I will sneak up there.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
31-12-2014, 03:32 PM
(31-12-2014 03:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Things must be different where you are. I stopped at one store for one thing - that they didn't have Dodgy . That store and parking lot were jammed with people.

I have to get in touch with the people coming over tomorrow to let them know to bring their own toilet paper. I can't stand the thought of going to the grocery store. Maybe later tonight when everyone is getting their drink on I will sneak up there.

Time difference. I was there at 10am.

This afternoon I suspect the liquor store will have a line to get into it and the grocery store will be packed.

31-12-2014, 03:33 PM
(31-12-2014 03:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 03:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Things must be different where you are. I stopped at one store for one thing - that they didn't have Dodgy . That store and parking lot were jammed with people.

Time difference. I was there at 10am.

This afternoon I suspect the liquor store will have a line to get into it and the grocery store will be packed.

Yeah, I think a lot of people who had to work today got off at noon or one like I did and they all flocked to the stores.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

31-12-2014, 03:42 PM
(31-12-2014 03:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 03:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Time difference. I was there at 10am.

Yeah, I think a lot of people who had to work today got off at noon or one like I did and they all flocked to the stores.

Yeah and the next run will be the poor saps who got off work at 5 or 6.

Back to work for me. Christmas is going away.

31-12-2014, 04:27 PM
(31-12-2014 03:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 03:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, I think a lot of people who had to work today got off at noon or one like I did and they all flocked to the stores.

Yeah and the next run will be the poor saps who got off work at 5 or 6.

Back to work for me. Christmas is going away.

Okay, I thought of that after our last posts and ran to the store for the half dozen things I needed. It was packed but I got in and out pretty quickly. Even got a good parking spot. Now to start the sauce...not that sauce...I am making lasagna for everyone tomorrow so I want to make the sauce tonight.

Jenny's bringing salad and I will have a couple kinds of garlic bread. I stopped at Olive Garden and bought tiramasu for desert.

31-12-2014, 04:47 PM
So, I've been taking down all the Christmas crap. I asked my oldest to help me, since there's a couple things I can't reach.

He said, "I'm busy. I'll get to it later."

I asked him if by busy did he mean he was working on his cure for cancer or just masturbating?

Younger kid heard me and shouted from his room, "no he only does that in the shower"

I asked, "cure cancer?"

"No mom the other thing....duh"

Facepalm

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-12-2014, 05:09 PM
(31-12-2014 04:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I've been taking down all the Christmas crap. I asked my oldest to help me, since there's a couple things I can't reach.

I asked him if by busy did he mean he was working on his cure for cancer or just masturbating?

Younger kid heard me and shouted from his room, "no he only does that in the shower"

I asked, "cure cancer?"

Facepalm

Those special moments...cherish them. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
31-12-2014, 05:20 PM
(31-12-2014 04:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I've been taking down all the Christmas crap. I asked my oldest to help me, since there's a couple things I can't reach.

I asked, "cure cancer?"

Facepalm

I like you, what with your sassyness.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
31-12-2014, 05:27 PM

I asked, "cure cancer?"

Facepalm

Laughat

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post