Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-12-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Goddamnit - moms boys say too much, my son not enough.

I make plans to cook lasagna for tomorrow. We all talk about it on Christmas Eve and agree. Just had to make sure son didn't have to work.

Minutes ago husband says, "What's Son's Girlfriend going to eat?" I said, "What?"

He says that son told him girlfriend doesn't eat pasta. Had I known that I would have planned another dish of some sort. I need to kick silent son's ass. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2014, 05:41 PM
(31-12-2014 05:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Goddamnit - moms boys say too much, my son not enough.

I make plans to cook lasagna for tomorrow. We all talk about it on Christmas Eve and agree. Just had to make sure son didn't have to work.

Minutes ago husband says, "What's Son's Girlfriend going to eat?" I said, "What?"

He says that son told him girlfriend doesn't eat pasta. Had I known that I would have planned another dish of some sort. I need to kick silent son's ass. Dodgy

Amusingly, last night I was lectured on being more communicative by my mother...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-12-2014, 05:45 PM
(31-12-2014 05:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 05:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Goddamnit - moms boys say too much, my son not enough.

Amusingly, last night I was lectured on being more communicative by my mother...

Well, it's not like I want deep, dark secrets but some menu guidance would have been nice.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
31-12-2014, 05:51 PM
I think a lack of communication is what allowed my parents parenting skills to work so well.
They can focus on other crap and I can raise myself the way I want to be raised. It was win-win.

[Image: oscar.png]
31-12-2014, 05:52 PM
(31-12-2014 05:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 05:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Amusingly, last night I was lectured on being more communicative by my mother...

Well, it's not like I want deep, dark secrets but some menu guidance would have been nice.

It had a similar ring to it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-12-2014, 06:15 PM

I'd just make the lasagna, the girlfriend can pick out the noodles or just suck it up and eat it. Unless she's allergic, it shouldn't be a huge issue.

In other news here, the taller son did come downstairs finally and got the one thing down I couldn't reach. I mentioned the boxes need to go into the garage.

He said, "well I can't put them away until I get lights off the garage. I'll do it this weekend so Dad can help."

I never said anything about putting them away, I just want them out of the house. We're having friends over and I don't want them tripping over boxes.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

31-12-2014, 06:22 PM
(31-12-2014 06:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

I'd just make the lasagna, the girlfriend can pick out the noodles or just suck it up and eat it. Unless she's allergic, it shouldn't be a huge issue.

In other news here, the taller son did come downstairs finally and got the one thing down I couldn't reach. I mentioned the boxes need to go into the garage.

He said, "well I can't put them away until I get lights off the garage. I'll do it this weekend so Dad can help."

I never said anything about putting them away, I just want them out of the house. We're having friends over and I don't want them tripping over boxes.

Pfft.

Make a game of it.

31-12-2014, 07:07 PM
I'm watching this documentary called Hellbound?

Bawhahahahaa

It's really funny.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

31-12-2014, 07:13 PM
(31-12-2014 06:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

As a former teenage boy I think I can safely speak on behalf of teenage boys all around the world when I say "but mooooooooooooooooom!"

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
31-12-2014, 07:16 PM
(31-12-2014 07:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 06:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'd just make the lasagna, the girlfriend can pick out the noodles or just suck it up and eat it. Unless she's allergic, it shouldn't be a huge issue.

As a former teenage boy I think I can safely speak on behalf of teenage boys all around the world when I say "but mooooooooooooooooom!"

Am I the only one who asked "When do I get paid?", instead of "but moooooming"?

Sadly, I never got paid...