Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-01-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-01-2015 03:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 03:28 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Yeah, sucks when your bottles get of condition. My only question is if it is a huge conditioner for bottles or a conditioner for huge bottles.
Drinking Beverage

*yawn*

I'm too tired and hung-over to care.

Hair conditioner instead of shampoo.

Wash hair with soap, then use conditioner. Easy-peasy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2015, 03:54 PM
(01-01-2015 03:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 03:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  *yawn*

I'm too tired and hung-over to care.

Hair conditioner instead of shampoo.

Wash hair with soap, then use conditioner. Easy-peasy.

Gasp

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-01-2015, 06:53 AM
Man, I needed to poop so bad at work for the last hour (I don't poop in foreign toilets and certainly not in public places or places that other people can be anywhere near).
I get home and now I don't need to poop.

Thanks bowl system... thanks a bunch. Fucking troll intestines.

[Image: oscar.png]
02-01-2015, 06:53 AM
(01-01-2015 03:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 03:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  Wash hair with soap, then use conditioner. Easy-peasy.

Gasp

note: Chas is bald, take his advice at your own peril.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
02-01-2015, 07:02 AM
(02-01-2015 06:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Man, I needed to poop so bad at work for the last hour (I don't poop in foreign toilets and certainly not in public places or places that other people can be anywhere near).

Go to pharmacy and get glycerine suppositories for kids. Works a charm for "on demand" pooping and no longer term issues as with laxatives.

With the brain bugs and alimentary issues, looks like 2015 didn't wait to start kicking you did it?

Sad

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
02-01-2015, 09:03 AM
(02-01-2015 07:02 AM)gofish! Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 06:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Man, I needed to poop so bad at work for the last hour (I don't poop in foreign toilets and certainly not in public places or places that other people can be anywhere near).

Go to pharmacy and get glycerine suppositories for kids. Works a charm for "on demand" pooping and no longer term issues as with laxatives.

With the brain bugs and alimentary issues, looks like 2015 didn't wait to start kicking you did it?

Sad

It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-01-2015, 06:07 PM
College starts back Thursday. I need to get used to feeling like I've set myself on fire again.
02-01-2015, 06:16 PM
(02-01-2015 06:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  College starts back Thursday. I need to get used to feeling like I've set myself on fire again.

Setting yourself on fire?

I didn't know you were a Buddhist, Ferd.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-01-2015, 06:38 PM
(02-01-2015 06:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 06:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  College starts back Thursday. I need to get used to feeling like I've set myself on fire again.

Setting yourself on fire?

I didn't know you were a Buddhist, Ferd.

Yep. [Image: moon1.gif]
02-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Daughter took a dog that one her friends couldn't take due to a move. Three years old. Well-trained. On FB daughter mentioned that the dog didn't let her know when she needed to go out and had lately had some accidents. Some complete bonehead told her to rub the dogs nose in it and hit her with rolled up newspaper.

At which point I basically called that person an idiot. Asked a couple questions and found some things out that lead me to believe it's a change in food and water that is making the dog unable to wait to be let out.

I am going to have to get in my car, drive to SC, find this stupid person that advocates beating dogs for being sick, and kick some ignorant fucking ass.

Jesus Christ some people just make me so mad.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post