Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-01-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-01-2015 12:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  The human tongue is not really adapted as a cleaning apparatus...

Ladies and gentlemen I give you you're 12,345th post in this thread.

Clearly, this event needs to be memorialised forever in the history of the forum.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2015, 09:33 AM
(02-01-2015 11:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  How else are we to stay clean if not with soap?

Most areas, soap is fine. The head/face regular soap is awful.

Boys just aren't taught correctly.

All my knowledge is wasted.
*sigh*

We were taught by our moms, Moms. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-01-2015, 10:16 AM
You know I had to lose a cat, we gave Ivy to a good home(anyone on skype knows about ivy.) She lives in philly now. What I did not want was to lose a bird. My green bird has finally died. I don't want to get upset about it but I can't stop. My other bird is okay, but my green one is gone. I am going to miss that little bastard, cause he was my little bastard. Sadcryface

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-01-2015, 10:18 AM
(03-01-2015 10:16 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You know I had to lose a cat, we gave Ivy to a good home(anyone on skype knows about ivy.) She lives in philly now. What I did not want was to lose a bird. My green bird has finally died. I don't want to get upset about it but I can't stop. My other bird is okay, but my green one is gone. I am going to miss that little bastard, cause he was my little bastard. Sadcryface

Sorry Zeke, it's sad when we lose pets. What kind of bird? I know you have more than 'green' for a description. Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-01-2015, 10:29 AM
(03-01-2015 10:18 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 10:16 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You know I had to lose a cat, we gave Ivy to a good home(anyone on skype knows about ivy.) She lives in philly now. What I did not want was to lose a bird. My green bird has finally died. I don't want to get upset about it but I can't stop. My other bird is okay, but my green one is gone. I am going to miss that little bastard, cause he was my little bastard. Sadcryface

Sorry Zeke, it's sad when we lose pets. What kind of bird? I know you have more than 'green' for a description. Hug

if you take a look at the introduction animal thread, you will see I changed spiders. I just can't stop holding him.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-01-2015, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 12:55 PM by CleverUsername.)
Dammit, accidental posting again. Frusty

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
03-01-2015, 12:42 PM
(03-01-2015 09:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Most areas, soap is fine. The head/face regular soap is awful.

Boys just aren't taught correctly.

All my knowledge is wasted.
*sigh*

We were taught by our moms, Moms. Dodgy

I like soap... what's wrong with soap? Soap is cheap and I only have to buy one thing to keep me clean... That's important when you're a guy who likes the simple life...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
03-01-2015, 12:48 PM
(03-01-2015 12:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 09:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  We were taught by our moms, Moms. Dodgy

I like soap... what's wrong with soap? Soap is cheap and I only have to buy one thing to keep me clean... That's important when you're a guy who likes the simple life...

Depends on how long your hair is.... Long enough for a woman to run her fingers through it and pull? Then it's long enough for shampoo and conditioner - even a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner. Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
03-01-2015, 01:19 PM
(03-01-2015 12:48 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 12:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  I like soap... what's wrong with soap? Soap is cheap and I only have to buy one thing to keep me clean... That's important when you're a guy who likes the simple life...

Depends on how long your hair is.... Long enough for a woman to run her fingers through it and pull? Then it's long enough for shampoo and conditioner - even a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner. Tongue

My primate ancestors made do without haircare products! And soap! Soap is the one concession I will make to progress. Soap and clothes. And internet. And supermarkets 'cos I can't be arsed to be chasing bloody antelope across the prairie. And houses 'cos sleeping in the open is teh suxxors, especially if it rains. But other than that and and sundry other small concessions I won't betray my genetic heritage!

Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
03-01-2015, 01:35 PM
(03-01-2015 12:48 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Depends on how long your hair is.... Long enough for a woman to run her fingers through it and pull?

It seems some 'real world' testing is in order. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post