Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-01-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-01-2015 12:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 09:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  We were taught by our moms, Moms. Dodgy

I like soap... what's wrong with soap? Soap is cheap and I only have to buy one thing to keep me clean... That's important when you're a guy who likes the simple life...

Preach it sister.

[Image: tumblr_mmhfz4GW3D1rmbhf9o1_500.gif]

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Fuck they better have cheese and bacon loafs of bread in store today or I'm gonna be so mad I'm gonna do absolutely nothing about it and buy a pizza stick instead. That'll show them. Angry

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-01-2015, 09:57 PM
Like seriously, ever since I heard that story about that guy who got killed because the springs in his office chair shot up his ass, I've become worried every time the chair makes small noises.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
03-01-2015, 10:05 PM
(02-01-2015 11:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Licking works well for a lot of animals...you could try that. Tongue

The human tongue is not really adapted as a cleaning apparatus...

Congrats on the 12345th post in this thread.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
03-01-2015, 10:46 PM
*yawn*

What a stupid day.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-01-2015, 06:55 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-...nsnewsap11

Little girl survives plane crash that killed her parents, sister, and cousin. Tragic for the family.

I am online playing a game and in the chat people are going on and on about how the lord was certainly looking out for her.

Really? By killing her family in front of her. Is that how it works? Somehow I don't think this was a good and kindly event in the life of this child. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
04-01-2015, 12:39 PM
Oh wow. Someone on Facebook invited me to some prayer group!

Seriously!

All of a sudden all this prayer shit started showing up in my feed. I never knew this one friend was even religious....

Until he went on and on about some "abortionist" Facepalm

No words for that...gotta say it took me a few frantic minutes to figure out how to delete the freak from my Facebook. Seriously I don't know who he is even! I think it's someone I "friended" when I played games on fb -- I thought I weeded all those out years ago. Normally I would never unfriend someone just because of their religion or politics. This guy was a real nutter and I guess always has been. Why he suddenly showed up in my feed is a mystery.

All is well now.

I've got a lot of religious types on my Facebook -- usually the only time they go a bit crazy is Christmas and Easter (baby Jebus, dead Jebus, ghost Jebus) The rest of the year they're quite nice. Plus I've known them for years....I can easily overlook their silliness.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Apparently we forgot to get the mail yesterday - or at least my husband did, he loves him some mail.

Went out and got it - it just got above freezing here - in the mail is a swimsuit catalog. FFS - first they rush Christmas, the Valentine's stuff is already in the stores and now I get to browse through swimsuits I will have no use for till mid to late May.

Marketers can all just go to hell. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-01-2015, 01:05 PM
(04-01-2015 12:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ---

Marketers can all just go to hell. Dodgy

I was gonna (kinda cynically) respond with something about the futility of being atheist and wishing someone a trip to a fictitious place. Then, I suddenly remembered that Twilight Zone about the little boy who would think people "into the cornfield" ...

And all became right in the world. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
04-01-2015, 05:00 PM
God fucking damnit!

I needed to go shopping today; get a bit more food for myself, some more kitty litter; the usual deal.

I got to the shopping centre nice and early, hoping to beat the encroaching warmth, I did the usual thing; go around calculating the cost of my goods and then I went around again grabbing the stuff into my backpack. I get to the self-service checkout, go to withdraw the necessary cash, and wouldn't you know it: I forgot my fucking wallet. I essentially wasted an hour of my day, because I forgot the one thing I carry almost everywhere.
Now that I am back in in domicile after a walk which made the creep of the sun all that more apparent, I'm left with a quandary: I only got into the house because the other occupant left the key out front. Now, I don't know if he himself has another key.
Should I go back now, before the temperature hits its peak and hope I can beat him back here, or do I wait for his return so I can go back without having to worry about possibly locking him out?
The third option is to go and leave the key in the same place and hope he finds it and gets that I must have forgotten something, but being the all-pervading cynic that I am, I doubt the intent would quite get through.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.