Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-09-2012, 05:41 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-09-2012 05:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(27-09-2012 11:55 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  I was planning on visiting Hughsie and he isn't excited at all.
Well, fuck you too.

-divorce-

We can't get divorced! FSM_scot said it would happen and I'll die before I let that bastard be right!

Plus, why would two totally awesome people get divorced? Huh

Maybe cuz you aren't on Skype? Lol...

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2012, 05:58 PM
(27-09-2012 05:37 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fucking Damn it! My dad yelled at me again and the stepped on my glasses( most likely on accident)!

Here I go, buying new glasses that actually fit me, and my father breaks them! Worst of all, he Won't replace them! He says that it was MY fault that he stepped on my glasses after I had placed them down right next time me to clean them!

Great, so now I am going to be as blind as a bat come Friday and the weekend.

I even pointed Dad out to a site that allows me to buy the glasses online and ship them next day, but NO he still won't replace them. Not to mention that I am going to need those to help me see better at school and shit.

Fuck, I need a job, and a credit card.

CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

Right, I know he's your father and all but... what a cunt.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Do you have an old pair to get you by? I would need a service dog and white cane if I didn't have mine. I keep a pair or two of old ones just in case.

Hate to say it but dad is an abusive ass.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-09-2012, 07:38 PM
(27-09-2012 05:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Maybe cuz you aren't on Skype? Lol...

So, apparently our forum is cursed with a jackass who moans when I'm not on Skype but then vanishes when I am! Censored

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-09-2012, 08:49 PM
ManlyGirl emailed this to me. What the fuck am I supposed to make of that?!? Huh

#sigh
27-09-2012, 10:38 PM
(27-09-2012 05:37 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fucking Damn it! My dad yelled at me again and the stepped on my glasses( most likely on accident)!

Here I go, buying new glasses that actually fit me, and my father breaks them! Worst of all, he Won't replace them! He says that it was MY fault that he stepped on my glasses after I had placed them down right next time me to clean them!

Great, so now I am going to be as blind as a bat come Friday and the weekend.

I even pointed Dad out to a site that allows me to buy the glasses online and ship them next day, but NO he still won't replace them. Not to mention that I am going to need those to help me see better at school and shit.

Fuck, I need a job, and a credit card.

CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

What?? You are such an awesome, not only teen, but person, and you get treated like this?

My daughter has a few pairs of glasses. One is a pair from her optometrist and a few from a cheap company in case her good pair is broken, lost or forgotten. I stash them at her school, in the car and around the house so she always has a pair if she's forgotten.

It's this website http://www.zennioptical.com/ They are based out of California but ship from Hong Kong. You wouldn't get them until next week, but they can literally be $10-$15 with a prescription.
27-09-2012, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 11:32 PM by Atothetheist.)
(27-09-2012 07:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Do you have an old pair to get you by? I would need a service dog and white cane if I didn't have mine. I keep a pair or two of old ones just in case.

Hate to say it but dad is an abusive ass.

I don't have any spares. Only the glasses I have.. It's the frame that I need.

My Dad hasn't gotten me spares, he didn't see the need to get me any apearently. The only glasses I have now that are decently fitting, though not by much, are my reading glasses, but they are hardly for everday, and Allday uses.

I pointed him to a site that gives you a free frame with a new account but you need to pay shipping and handling, and in order to pay that, you need a credit card. Since my Dad won't pay, and I have no credit card, I can't get the frame, and I am basically blind for the whole week, or until he buys them, and they come in.

Plus, I can't get them, my dad is now going to cleavland Ohio to get a screening so I am not getting glasses until at least a month from now. In which case, I am going to be blind for a month while my parents are in a different city trying to cope with the possibility of my dad having cancer.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
28-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Life's a bitch.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-09-2012, 12:09 AM
(27-09-2012 08:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ManlyGirl emailed this to me. What the fuck am I supposed to make of that?!? Huh

Easy. She loves ya! Cuz if she thought *you* were an ass, I'm sure she'd give you more than just a song.
28-09-2012, 07:23 AM
I think I found the cause of my unable to get a job.
I've been to several job interviews all year, done work experience even etc.. and nothing, no job offers.

The other day I had an interview and everything was great, the lady told me she was going to phone my reference (past work).
Now I haven't herd back.

I think my reference, my manager from my last place of work, is giving me a bad reference.
I think because when I worked there over the summer last summer (that's winter for you yanks) I more then ruffed up a few feathers.
To put it simply, I pissed off a lot of people. Co-workers. I believe actually one complained to my manager about me and asked to have her shifts completely changed around so she didn't have to work with me.
Now it's not like I was being a complete cunt. At the time (this place goes through a LOT of staff) it was primarily high school drop outs working there. 16-17 year olds. Working full time. Dumbest people you've ever come across, especially the girl who is actually now that I think of it an equal brain capacity to one of my current flatmates. Anyway, every day because they dropped out of school their friends (still in school) would come into the shop and they would literally stand and talk for like 2hours. It drove me up the fucking wall. Did I yell at them? Fuck yes I did, they were blabbing when they should have been working!! They're not paid to stand there and talk to their friends GET YOUR FUCKING LAZY ASS OUT ON THE FUCKING FORECOURT AND PUMP SOME FUCKING GAS!
As a 'senior' staff member who got the blame for customers not being severed? I did, so this doubled my annoyance. Because god damn my boss could yell, he he always yelled at me and me only. Not exaggerating, even my other co-workers said they never got yelled at. And I'm not talking a strong voice, I'm talking RRRRAAAAWWWWRRRRR!!!!!!! yelling. Which pissed me off being the hardest working one there...

He's actually the reason I wont to start my own business. I often think back actually if it was just sort of a "I'm going to push you" thing. But I dunno, more likely that he's just a cunt.

Anyway, back to these cunt kids, they'd always talk to their friends and I'd remind them that they dropped out of school and unlike school they are not here to socialize. So of course I became this big evil guy bossing these cunts around (I was still good mates with two of my co-workers, an old lady and a girl I went to school with. They actually worked) and so they had words with my manager who changed their shifts so I never had to work with them.

But now I think she is giving me a bad reference because of it. Hmm, she's on my FB, I might ask her wtf is up.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post