Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-01-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(05-01-2015 06:07 PM)pablo Wrote:  Bitter cold, 5-7" of snow tonite. Angry

Yay snow.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2015, 07:26 PM
Who the fuck washes their car when it's 28F outside? And then let's all the water spill over the road...to freeze..on a 45 degree incline. Assholes. I coulda died. Not really. Going too slow. But still. Spend the $$ for a grande cappuccino and pay someone else to wash that BMW.

Had a cake assignment the past two nights. Since they changed my assignment, I get a heart tonight. But hey, at least they're not outta the Or for a few hours. Kinda excited about it. Wasn't up for dealing with a BMS tonight, anyway. Nothing like getting paid to just help out. Since it's shift change, no one needs help. Think I'll just enjoy my coffee.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
06-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Tomorrow as I leave for work, the 'feels like' temp is going to be -30F. The high tomorrow is -2 Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
06-01-2015, 06:18 PM
(06-01-2015 06:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Tomorrow as I leave for work, the 'feels like' temp is going to be -30F. The high tomorrow is -2 Weeping

Same here. Sad
06-01-2015, 07:07 PM
I wanted a rolo.

I tried to open the container and used a knife. I was being careful so I wouldn't slice a finger and ended up stabbing myself in the hand.

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Why did the snow stop? I don't want school tomorrow.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-01-2015, 07:29 PM
(06-01-2015 07:23 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Why did the snow stop? I don't want school tomorrow.

You can have all of mine, come and get it. Big Grin
06-01-2015, 07:30 PM
(06-01-2015 07:29 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 07:23 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Why did the snow stop? I don't want school tomorrow.

You can have all of mine, come and get it. Big Grin

If you ain't near jersey I can't/

06-01-2015, 07:40 PM
(06-01-2015 07:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I wanted a rolo.

I tried to open the container and used a knife. I was being careful so I wouldn't slice a finger and ended up stabbing myself in the hand.

Dodgy

What the hell kind of packaging are they using?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
06-01-2015, 07:44 PM
(06-01-2015 06:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Tomorrow as I leave for work, the 'feels like' temp is going to be -30F. The high tomorrow is -2 Weeping

And that is why I no longer live in the great state of Iowa. Tongue

High tomorrow in the 30s (with a +) but wicked Texas wind means it will feel like 10. At least there's no snow.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat