Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-01-2015, 04:12 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-01-2015 04:09 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 03:44 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Then it is time I become unhuman, seriously this feeling sucks, when you can't stop thinking about one person, especially when the hormones decided to get involved.
Oh brother. This shit is gonna be real. Treat her right, be nice to her, and don't worry when it all goes pear shaped - there are many more fish inna sea. Also don't have sex without a condom.

A. I treat everyone right

B. I am nice to anyone

C. She worksout

D. I know that.(to the condom part)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
08-01-2015, 04:19 PM
(08-01-2015 04:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  D. I know that.(to the condom part)

You'll be surprised how often there's no condom at a critical moment. At such times it is important to remember your training... Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
08-01-2015, 04:26 PM
(08-01-2015 04:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 04:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  D. I know that.(to the condom part)

You'll be surprised how often there's no condom at a critical moment. At such times it is important to remember your training... Wink

Okay, and it is not like I am dating her. Nobody besides like 4 people know I like her.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me.
I've been off work for the last 3 days and I don't have another days work until the 16th!
WTF!
How the fuck am I suppose to make rent, pay bills and pay for food? My next pay check on Tuesday for the last 2 weeks will be for 45hours... that's 45hours in 2 weeks... I might as well be back on unemployment, I'd probably be getting more money...

[Image: oscar.png]
08-01-2015, 08:14 PM
(08-01-2015 04:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 04:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  You'll be surprised how often there's no condom at a critical moment. At such times it is important to remember your training... Wink

Okay, and it is not like I am dating her. Nobody besides like 4 people know I like her.

Would it be so bad if *she* knows you like her? For what it's worth, I've managed to stay friends with a lot of guys where feelings were not reciprocated, whether by me or the guy. If she likes you, even as just a friend, most girls take it as a compliment. If you get turned down but don't act weird about it and go on with her as friends, you'll keep her. If you don't get turned down, well, isn't that what it's all about? Smile

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
08-01-2015, 08:53 PM
(08-01-2015 08:14 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 04:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Okay, and it is not like I am dating her. Nobody besides like 4 people know I like her.

Would it be so bad if *she* knows you like her? For what it's worth, I've managed to stay friends with a lot of guys where feelings were not reciprocated, whether by me or the guy. If she likes you, even as just a friend, most girls take it as a compliment. If you get turned down but don't act weird about it and go on with her as friends, you'll keep her. If you don't get turned down, well, isn't that what it's all about? Smile

Well that is the thing I don't want her knowing out of the fear of no. Sad thing is even if she did like me back you can't tell when I like a girl. I wish there was some way to know if she liked me back.

08-01-2015, 08:55 PM
(08-01-2015 08:53 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 08:14 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Would it be so bad if *she* knows you like her? For what it's worth, I've managed to stay friends with a lot of guys where feelings were not reciprocated, whether by me or the guy. If she likes you, even as just a friend, most girls take it as a compliment. If you get turned down but don't act weird about it and go on with her as friends, you'll keep her. If you don't get turned down, well, isn't that what it's all about? Smile

Well that is the thing I don't want her knowing out of the fear of no. Sad thing is even if she did like me back you can't tell when I like a girl. I wish there was some way to know if she liked me back.

By telling her you like her. And asking if she feels the same.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
08-01-2015, 09:01 PM
(08-01-2015 08:55 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 08:53 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well that is the thing I don't want her knowing out of the fear of no. Sad thing is even if she did like me back you can't tell when I like a girl. I wish there was some way to know if she liked me back.

By telling her you like her. And asking if she feels the same.

Any more subtle ways?

08-01-2015, 10:28 PM
(08-01-2015 09:01 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 08:55 PM)Nurse Wrote:  By telling her you like her. And asking if she feels the same.

Any more subtle ways?

Nope, makes it easier in the long run anyway.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-01-2015, 11:34 PM
(08-01-2015 09:01 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 08:55 PM)Nurse Wrote:  By telling her you like her. And asking if she feels the same.

Any more subtle ways?

Trust me amigo (he says furtively hiding in the alley way). After a while you realise that the biggest stuff up in *all* relationships is because people are scared to say shit to each other. It makes everything worse. If she's spending time with you of her own free will she likes you already. If you ask her out it's fine - didn't you say she was resting her head on your shoulder once? That's one of the more subtle ways. People who like each other will find an excuse to touch each other.

But anyway, the main thing is, don't be scared to say stuff. Even hectic stuff like "I wanna have sex with you"... Or "I'm over this, please let's end it". Girls aren't mind readers, just like guys aren't. We evolved speech & vocal cords for a reason - use 'em.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post