Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-01-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Your neuro typical social vocal world is such a nightmare for me! Even people who CLAIM to have Aspergers, I'm not GOOD ENOUGH or un-bitchy enough! NIGHTMARE!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2015, 12:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 12:28 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Ever since my mom got mad recently, that lady in the street got pissed off, that other one yelled at me "DON'T BE SUCH A BITCH!" over the phone, and my sister said the ugliest things ever! I'm trying to walk on fucking egg shells, and THAT'S not working, apparently. Lienda is always the bitchy bitch! I don't even have to THINK it! The evil glare faced cunt. Opening up without being the utmost submissive has worked better than being ME, though.

It's so great hearing ignorant advice. "Don't be shy." "We all say incorrect words." No.. It's not the WORDS I've paid for.. It's the sound that someone misunderstood, because I'm forced to speak in COMMON style. Not mine! "just smile" I'VE TRIED THAT! Do they really think I want to subject myself to chew out after glare after gossip? The only way I have avoided further issue so far is pushing aside some of my mental thoughts of integrating too eagerly, and holding to a very submissive and cautious mind set. If I'm not nervous around the majority, they think "ass hole."
09-01-2015, 12:34 AM
So, I hopefully plan on using a voice recorder here, and working on every line to a very specific... heh.. what fun... -.- Every littlest mood and pitch nit picked to hell so I can be what people in my environment so demanded. Why do I have to be the one to serve a high par standard?
09-01-2015, 01:42 AM
So...
Going mountain biking either tomorrow or the next day...
Just so you know, last time I did anything remotely out of my comfort zone that involved some level of balance and/or skill, I broke my wrist.

So... yea.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-01-2015, 04:51 AM
derp.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2015, 04:52 AM
(08-01-2015 08:53 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 08:14 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Would it be so bad if *she* knows you like her? For what it's worth, I've managed to stay friends with a lot of guys where feelings were not reciprocated, whether by me or the guy. If she likes you, even as just a friend, most girls take it as a compliment. If you get turned down but don't act weird about it and go on with her as friends, you'll keep her. If you don't get turned down, well, isn't that what it's all about? Smile

Well that is the thing I don't want her knowing out of the fear of no. Sad thing is even if she did like me back you can't tell when I like a girl. I wish there was some way to know if she liked me back.

Hint: Humans have evolved vocal chords and language.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-01-2015, 05:02 AM
(08-01-2015 09:01 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 08:55 PM)Nurse Wrote:  By telling her you like her. And asking if she feels the same.

Any more subtle ways?

Zeke, trust me, go with the direct route. Forget the games and just tell her about it. I know, I did. Drinking Beverage

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
09-01-2015, 05:41 AM
(08-01-2015 10:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Nope, makes it easier in the long run anyway.

(08-01-2015 11:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  Trust me amigo (he says furtively hiding in the alley way). After a while you realise that the biggest stuff up in *all* relationships is because people are scared to say shit to each other. It makes everything worse. If she's spending time with you of her own free will she likes you already. If you ask her out it's fine - didn't you say she was resting her head on your shoulder once? That's one of the more subtle ways. People who like each other will find an excuse to touch each other.

But anyway, the main thing is, don't be scared to say stuff. Even hectic stuff like "I wanna have sex with you"... Or "I'm over this, please let's end it". Girls aren't mind readers, just like guys aren't. We evolved speech & vocal cords for a reason - use 'em.

(09-01-2015 04:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  Hint: Humans have evolved vocal chords and language.

(09-01-2015 05:02 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Zeke, trust me, go with the direct route. Forget the games and just tell her about it. I know, I did. Drinking Beverage

I woke up afraid of all these answers. Well if that is the case I better do it when the time is right.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
09-01-2015, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 09:35 AM by Free Thought.)
I am somewhat disappointed with myself.
Can't manage to figure out a joke here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-01-2015, 07:04 AM
(09-01-2015 05:41 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 10:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Nope, makes it easier in the long run anyway.

(08-01-2015 11:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  Trust me amigo (he says furtively hiding in the alley way). After a while you realise that the biggest stuff up in *all* relationships is because people are scared to say shit to each other. It makes everything worse. If she's spending time with you of her own free will she likes you already. If you ask her out it's fine - didn't you say she was resting her head on your shoulder once? That's one of the more subtle ways. People who like each other will find an excuse to touch each other.

But anyway, the main thing is, don't be scared to say stuff. Even hectic stuff like "I wanna have sex with you"... Or "I'm over this, please let's end it". Girls aren't mind readers, just like guys aren't. We evolved speech & vocal cords for a reason - use 'em.

(09-01-2015 04:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  Hint: Humans have evolved vocal chords and language.

(09-01-2015 05:02 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Zeke, trust me, go with the direct route. Forget the games and just tell her about it. I know, I did. Drinking Beverage

I woke up afraid of all these answers. Well if that is the case I better do it when the time is right.

Great example of when the time is right - next time she lays her head on your shoulder, and then you actually make a move and put your arm around her. (Invite her over to watch a movie, great way to engineer that situation). Great time to say, "ya know, I really like you."

That's kinda how my first kiss with a boy happened when I was 16. (I'm ignoring the truth or dare game, and my kiss with a girl to prove a kiss didn't have to mean anything.. But that's besides the point). We'd been talking on AIM all summer, he invited me over to watch a movie. We both had our shoes off, (I'm a really playful person) and tried to tickle his feet with mine. That's part of the finding ways to touch a person you like... He tickled back, I somehow ended up with my legs across his lap (no not straddling), one arm around my shoulder and holding hands with the other. He looked me in the eye, asked if he could be my *real* first kiss (he knew my history from the countless hours of talking). And then he kissed me. I was incredibly nervous and my heart was beating out of my chest, but he was nervous, too. He actually didn't have to tell me he liked me at that point, it was really fucking obvious. But he did later ask me to be his girlfriend.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post