Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-09-2012, 10:48 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Turns out the my good friend Ferdinand Skyped with Hughsie and Ato, last night.

I want to cry.
Sadcryface

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2012, 05:13 PM
(28-09-2012 07:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I found the cause of my unable to get a job.
I've been to several job interviews all year, done work experience even etc.. and nothing, no job offers.

This surprises me. Given your affable and amiable and inoffensive personality I figured you'd've been hired long ago. Is there a job shortage in New Zealand?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-09-2012, 08:08 PM
(28-09-2012 05:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-09-2012 07:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I found the cause of my unable to get a job.
I've been to several job interviews all year, done work experience even etc.. and nothing, no job offers.

This surprises me. Given your affable and amiable and inoffensive personality I figured you'd've been hired long ago. Is there a job shortage in New Zealand?

You and me both nigga.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-09-2012, 08:17 PM
(28-09-2012 07:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Anyway, every day because they dropped out of school their friends (still in school) would come into the shop and they would literally stand and talk for like 2hours. It drove me up the fucking wall. Did I yell at them? Fuck yes I did, they were blabbing when they should have been working!! They're not paid to stand there and talk to their friends GET YOUR FUCKING LAZY ASS OUT ON THE FUCKING FORECOURT AND PUMP SOME FUCKING GAS!
As a 'senior' staff member who got the blame for customers not being severed? I did, so this doubled my annoyance. Because god damn my boss could yell, he he always yelled at me and me only. Not exaggerating, even my other co-workers said they never got yelled at. And I'm not talking a strong voice, I'm talking RRRRAAAAWWWWRRRRR!!!!!!! yelling. Which pissed me off being the hardest working one there...

Sadly, I know exactly what you mean. I don't mind the talking as much as the texting. Stop texting every goddamn minute and do your fucking job. Who goes home early every day? Just about everyone. Who works over time almost every day? Me. I don't mind overtime. But I do mind it when I am the only one who is being asked to stay, when I come in the earliest. Angry

Contribute to the Community Resource!
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
29-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Goofy assed bed-stealing dog. Dodgy

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-09-2012, 05:38 AM
So my flatmates wanted to have a flat meeting so i go upstairs and we talk about the usual shit I don't care about. This bill needs to come, this one needs to come next etc..
So then one of my flatmates says something about my other flatmate to her face, then nek minute they're having this full blown argument and my other flatmate is then in this so there's three of them going at each others throats and I'm just sitting there.
I have never felt so awkward in my life. Like pretty much any time I have a social encounter I feel awkward, but this... this was like.. this was like sitting in the corner of a room as two people have sex on a bed. It was fucking awkward.

29-09-2012, 05:42 AM
(29-09-2012 05:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ... this was like sitting in the corner of a room as two people have sex on a bed. It was fucking awkward.

I find that it pretty much depends on the level of cuteness of the two girls having sex on your bed.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-09-2012, 05:49 AM
(29-09-2012 05:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  this was like sitting in the corner of a room as two people have sex on a bed. It was fucking awkward.

You could have turned that awkwardness back towards them by making love to yourself. I'm sure it's an argument stopper.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
29-09-2012, 06:03 AM
(29-09-2012 05:49 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(29-09-2012 05:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  this was like sitting in the corner of a room as two people have sex on a bed. It was fucking awkward.

You could have turned that awkwardness back towards them by making love to yourself. I'm sure it's an argument stopper.

Dr Rudi shows you how...

Howzit?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-09-2012, 06:05 AM
(29-09-2012 05:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-09-2012 05:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ... this was like sitting in the corner of a room as two people have sex on a bed. It was fucking awkward.

I find that it pretty much depends on the level of cuteness of the two girls having sex on your bed.

Doesn't really matter it's still awkward.
I mean you're sitting there trying to watch the game and there's two people going at it, it's like do you ask them to keep it down but then you have to have that whole conversation and you'll miss more of the game, or like do you just let them finish but then it's like do you compliment them, do you clap?, the whole situation is just incredibly awkward irrespective of the levels of cute.