Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-01-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Ranting corner
People in this house are pissing me off.

I'm ready to go full Earmuffs on this shit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-01-2015, 08:11 PM
(11-01-2015 07:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  People in this house are pissing me off.

I'm ready to go full Earmuffs on this shit.

Better get out your stationary and prepare some cutting passive aggressive notes.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
11-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Of course work phone me up at 4:05pm asking me to come in and work at 5pm...
It's not like they had all day or have some sort of fucked up culture of accepting people to call in sick at an hour from their fucking shift start or anything!

Fuckings cunts.

They're fucking lucky that I'm so fly I got all da bitches dripping off me I can afford to blow off a hoe or two every now and again to cover the cunts at work's shifts.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Oh and speaking of cunts. There's some new graffiti just down the road on my way to the grocery store.
It's been there for a couple days apparently but I saw it for the first time today and burst out laughing.
It's simply: CUNT
In big black capital letters on a large white fence. Typical Hamilton, this city is so bogon even our graffiti is bogon.

And no, I did not do it.
11-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Yeah

11-01-2015, 10:21 PM
(11-01-2015 10:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh and speaking of cunts. There's some new graffiti just down the road on my way to the grocery store.
It's been there for a couple days apparently but I saw it for the first time today and burst out laughing.
It's simply: CUNT
In big black capital letters on a large white fence. Typical Hamilton, this city is so bogon even our graffiti is bogon.

And no, I did not do it.

I bet it was your idea though. Tongue
12-01-2015, 03:16 PM
So, today is going to suck hardcore. Why? Because I'm forced to type one-handed today, which is not only slower and somehow more prone to errors but more tiring for my functional hand than usual as well.

Why am I forced into such an inconvenience? Because my left arm is on the fritz again, having seemingly decided to start hurting like hell for no good reason. Again. And of course moving my arm or hand increases the pain. Even so much as moving my fingers adds to it. As you can imagine, this restricts what I can and can't do until it stops being what is effectively a fucking waste of biomass.
Want to play a game? Lolnope: Can't hold a controller worth shit and keyboard control is just as off. Want to do laundry? lolnope: Enjoy dragging the laundry basket around! Need to change the cat's litter? lolnope: need two hands, enjoy the reek, asshole!

I am reallllllllly getting fucking tired of my arm giving me bullshit. Frankly, if I didn't think it would make me functionally worthless by removing my ability to do things I enjoy and also removing my only utility (being physical labour), and if I wasn't so sure that the intermittent pain wasn't simply a psychological issue, I might be tempted to investigate getting it lopped off. Plus knowing my luck it wuld probably be replaced with phantom pain anyway...
It must be psychological; there's no physical reason for the pain. I injured my arm many years ago but that by all doctor's reckoning should be a non-issue at this stage.

So, horray for me; I get to do fuck all today while wallowing in what is most likely my own insanity-induced pain.
Whoop-de-fucking-do

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-01-2015, 03:32 PM
One of these days, I'm going to follow someone, park along side them and instruct them on how to use their fucking turning signals.

Yes I'm that annoyed.

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-01-2015, 03:42 PM
(11-01-2015 10:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Of course work phone me up at 4:05pm asking me to come in and work at 5pm...
It's not like they had all day or have some sort of fucked up culture of accepting people to call in sick at an hour from their fucking shift start or anything!

Fuckings cunts.

They're fucking lucky that I'm so fly I got all da bitches dripping off me I can afford to blow off a hoe or two every now and again to cover the cunts at work's shifts.

How exactly do you blow off a hoe?

Oh...I see....sorry...

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
12-01-2015, 03:45 PM
(12-01-2015 03:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  One of these days, I'm going to follow someone, park along side them and instruct them on how to use their fucking turning signals.

Yes I'm that annoyed.

Better still, have some cards made up.

I'm getting some of these made up soon....

[Image: large.jpg]

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 5 users Like gofish!'s post