Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-01-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I just thought of a perfect melody and forgot about it almost immediately. Fffffffffffuuuuu---

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
13-01-2015, 12:39 AM
(I'm only mildly annoyed but it fits best here.)

I'm also the town centre. I had Subway for dinner. I like Subway: They do nice (if slightly bland) sandwiches and I find them to be both; more filling and cheeper than it's brethren.

Why are there six Subway stores/ sandwich stations/ outlets/ whatever within a kilometre of each other?

One in the mall.
One at the bus station.
Two servicing the office buildings.
One outside the mall. (About thirty seconds walk from the food court.)
One next to the street theater. (Servicing the university.)

I'm sure they're all profitable but they're less than five min. walk from each other. Really people?

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
13-01-2015, 02:28 AM
Hypervigilant codependent old ladies annoy the living piss out of me. Stop waking up your husband to check if he's still alive and see if he will wake up and smile and hold your hand. He needs to sleep. As do you. Shut up, lay down, and go the fuck to sleep. 3 nights of this bullshit. And they're both deaf and can't hear the pitch of my voice no matter how loud I scream.and they can't read my lips cause I'm wearing a mask for droplet precautions. And the wife refuses to get hearing aids because they won't work for her husband, so she would rather just not be able to hear with him. Give me a fucking break. 3rd night in a row with these dumbasses. 6th night I've had them. Arfdjajssksnsk. Censored

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
13-01-2015, 03:42 AM
(13-01-2015 02:28 AM)Nurse Wrote:  And they're both deaf and can't hear the pitch of my voice no matter how loud I scream

That situation has a tragicomic feel to it...

孤独 - The Out Crowd
13-01-2015, 04:04 AM
(13-01-2015 03:42 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 02:28 AM)Nurse Wrote:  And they're both deaf and can't hear the pitch of my voice no matter how loud I scream

That situation has a tragicomic feel to it...

My charge nurse thinks it's hilarious. Angry

Tomorrow I will, too. And the receptionist just goes on and on about how sweet they are. No. Satans mom is more like it. She's better at the sickly sweet bless your heart fuck you than I am.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
13-01-2015, 04:12 AM
Home a bit early yesterday as I felt awful. Took a big shot of Nyquil and went to sleep (passed out) by 6pm. Got lots of sleep. Now wide awake at 4am, which means by mid afternoon I will be worthless. UGH!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
13-01-2015, 04:41 AM
(13-01-2015 04:04 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 03:42 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  That situation has a tragicomic feel to it...

My charge nurse thinks it's hilarious. Angry

Tomorrow I will, too. And the receptionist just goes on and on about how sweet they are. No. Satans mom is more like it. She's better at the sickly sweet bless your heart fuck you than I am.

Sorry, it's just that I can't help seeing the "funny" part in this. Blush I hope it gets better for you though. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
13-01-2015, 07:07 PM
So I froze a bottle of vanilla cola yesterday because it's hot and shit.
But now I can't get the damn thing open because it wont stop fizzing and I fear if I take the cap all the way off it will literally explode and kill us all.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-01-2015, 07:09 PM
(13-01-2015 07:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I froze a bottle of vanilla cola yesterday because it's hot and shit.
But now I can't get the damn thing open because it wont stop fizzing and I fear if I take the cap all the way off it will literally explode and kill us all.

Won't explode. Open and enjoy.

13-01-2015, 07:11 PM
(13-01-2015 07:09 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 07:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I froze a bottle of vanilla cola yesterday because it's hot and shit.

Won't explode. Open and enjoy.

You say that now but nek minute...

[Image: Nuclear-Explosion-001.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]