Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-01-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-01-2015 02:14 AM)Nurse Wrote:  You would think that my phone would figure out that I mean fucking not ducking. Dodgy maybe some software developers should get on that shit. And add southern accents to the mix.

Yeah but, ducking just sound so much more festive! Duck is a verb now! Tongue

[Image: l-ducking-run.jpg]

[Image: vHz912Z.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-01-2015, 02:23 AM
I've been really pissed off and fed up with humanity the past several months. No, I have to be honest. I'm sick to death of that stupid question! "Why are you so quiet?" I'm even more tired of people telling me to speak more, when I've paid terribly and repeatedly for trying to, but that difference people don't understand happens. I get called a bitch over and over... 'slams face to desk' Hehehe! ' slam' HAH! 'SLAM" DO THEY THINK I LIKE THIS FEEDBACK!?
14-01-2015, 02:42 AM
(14-01-2015 02:23 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I've been really pissed off and fed up with humanity the past several months. No, I have to be honest. I'm sick to death of that stupid question! "Why are you so quiet?" I'm even more tired of people telling me to speak more, when I've paid terribly and repeatedly for trying to, but that difference people don't understand happens. I get called a bitch over and over... 'slams face to desk' Hehehe! ' slam' HAH! 'SLAM" DO THEY THINK I LIKE THIS FEEDBACK!?

[Image: Z13844_1024x1024.jpeg?v=1399307292]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
14-01-2015, 03:07 AM
(14-01-2015 02:14 AM)Nurse Wrote:  You would think that my phone would figure out that I mean fucking not ducking. Dodgy maybe some software developers should get on that shit. And add southern accents to the mix.

Omg YES! I mean, I tried to swipe "sound" and every time it wrote "sind", I was like "Who the hell wants to write that if my keyboard is set to English?!" and also, I wrote "mean", but it was presented as the last choice, even after... jean. Dodgy

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
14-01-2015, 03:26 AM
(14-01-2015 03:07 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  

Omg YES! I mean, I tried to swipe "sound" and every time it wrote "sind", I was like "Who the hell wants to write that if my keyboard is set to English?!" and also, I wrote "mean", but it was presented as the last choice, even after... jean. Dodgy

You guys have abandoned the way of QWERTY, no wonder your autocorrect is up the pole. You need Jesus.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-01-2015, 03:42 AM
(14-01-2015 03:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 03:07 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Omg YES! I mean, I tried to swipe "sound" and every time it wrote "sind", I was like "Who the hell wants to write that if my keyboard is set to English?!" and also, I wrote "mean", but it was presented as the last choice, even after... jean. Dodgy

You guys have abandoned the way of QWERTY, no wonder your autocorrect is up the pole. You need Jesus.

http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/

[Image: canadian-woods-lucian.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
14-01-2015, 03:46 AM
(14-01-2015 03:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 03:07 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Omg YES! I mean, I tried to swipe "sound" and every time it wrote "sind", I was like "Who the hell wants to write that if my keyboard is set to English?!" and also, I wrote "mean", but it was presented as the last choice, even after... jean. Dodgy

So my problem is that I'm not using DVORAK? Consider

Fuck Jesus. Pretty sure I was told in youth group that if I waited until marriage (granted I didn't) that I'd have lots and lots of sex, like seventy years of it. Jesus lied. Got turned down for the sex by the legal spouse. Which might have accelerated the drinking. Jesus fucking Christ, 29 year old women were not evolved to be celibate. Angry

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
14-01-2015, 03:47 AM
(14-01-2015 03:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 03:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  You guys have abandoned the way of QWERTY, no wonder your autocorrect is up the pole. You need Jesus.

http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/

Consider may need to visit these Canadian woods

[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
14-01-2015, 03:54 AM
(14-01-2015 03:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  You guys have abandoned the way of QWERTY, no wonder your autocorrect is up the pole. You need Jesus.

xD but swiping is so easier than tapping each key!

(14-01-2015 03:46 AM)Nurse Wrote:  29 year old women were not evolved to be celibate. Angry

+1

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
14-01-2015, 03:55 AM
(14-01-2015 03:47 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 03:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/

Consider may need to visit these Canadian woods

[Image: busy-with-a-clown-joanna.jpg]

Tongue