Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-01-2015, 05:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I don't want to turn 18. Every night I think about my future even more. When I am 20,30,40,50, so on and so forth. I wish I could get younger, so I can frolic in the fields and fuck like most kids do. Granted I can say I am closer to japan, but right now I don't care about that.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2015, 07:27 AM
(15-01-2015 05:18 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I don't want to turn 18. Every night I think about my future even more. When I am 20,30,40,50, so on and so forth. I wish I could get younger, so I can frolic in the fields and fuck like most kids do. Granted I can say I am closer to japan, but right now I don't care about that.

That's a quick and sure fire way to a grass burn son.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
15-01-2015, 02:28 PM
So today I said in class that humans are apes, and everyone shouted "we aren't apes"

I HATE STUPIDITY! I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG ERA! Facepalm

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-01-2015, 04:24 PM
21 years ago today, I was waiting to go to my baby shower.

My water broke and went to the hospital instead.

Thus began 72 hours of hell. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-01-2015, 04:46 PM
(15-01-2015 04:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  21 years ago today, I was waiting to go to my baby shower.

My water broke and went to the hospital instead.

Thus began 183528 hours of hell. Dodgy

Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-01-2015, 06:26 PM
(15-01-2015 05:00 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Wanna see a special crazy christian? Go look up Anne Lamott on facebook. See her writing on god and your "thinky thoughts"

*dies a little on the inside*

I tried reading one of her books. Something about writing and birds... Forget the title. I still want to sue her for the time I wasted on her.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
15-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Omfg I nearly rushed my dog to the vet.

Husband came home from work and the dog didn't greet him. He didn't beg for food or anything.

Older son fed him as usual, but he just went and sniffed it, then went to the sofa to lay down.

It was weird. I took him for a walk, he peed a little and kinda pooped...not normal poop tho.

After husband went back to work, then he started eating a little.

He's (the dog) is super sensitive and husband was yelling about work stuff and his mother when he got home. So that might have been that. Dunno.

He might just not be feeling well. Sad

So I freaked out and nearly called a 24 hour vet. Ugh.

Eventually he did eat, so I'm just watching him (following him around).

It reminds me of when my oldest was sick. He was just a few days old when he caught his first cold. Sad It was terrifying because he couldn't tell me what was wrong. Just like the dog now.

I'm a sad freaked out mom tonight.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-01-2015, 11:40 PM
(15-01-2015 11:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omfg I nearly rushed my dog to the vet.

Husband came home from work and the dog didn't greet him. He didn't beg for food or anything.

Older son fed him as usual, but he just went and sniffed it, then went to the sofa to lay down.

It was weird. I took him for a walk, he peed a little and kinda pooped...not normal poop tho.

He's (the dog) is super sensitive and husband was yelling about work stuff and his mother when he got home. So that might have been that. Dunno.

It reminds me of when my oldest was sick. He was just a few days old when he caught his first cold. Sad It was terrifying because he couldn't tell me what was wrong. Just like the dog now.

Keep us updated. Did your dog get into anything like trash or something from outside?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-01-2015, 11:54 PM
(15-01-2015 11:40 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 11:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omfg I nearly rushed my dog to the vet.

Keep us updated. Did your dog get into anything like trash or something from outside?

No, we don't feed him food scraps or stuff like that -- he rarely bothers the trash (but still it's out of reach because I don't like seeing a trash can around). Husband did say he shared a few cheese it's Dodgy He was outside a while last night (hsuband mentioned that) but he's part hound and always sniffing around, and making his rounds to the gates to make sure everything is locked up right. Smile

He's the best dog in the world. Sadcryface

16-01-2015, 06:33 AM
Something about something. Someone's a cunt. Blah blah. Mildly humorous story at my expense and how people are retarded. Someone else is also a cunt. End rant. I'm going to bed now.

[Image: oscar.png]