Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-01-2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I'm ranting about god taking all the credits that I worked for. We have food? Lets thank god for that. Blah di blah blah.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2015, 07:16 AM
I'm having trouble sleeping because there is a fucking cacophony of cats outside my window!

Also, I tried to clean my glasses using some alcohol wipe made for said purpose; can't get the underlying smudgey shit off; not there's just an omnipresent thin film over my lenses...

Also also; the fucking kids are back, as is customary, it is the dead of night, what are they doing? Being fucking noisy, that's what. For no fucking reason apparently other than to be noisy.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Wide awake and not enough time to take something to sleep. Arghhhh

Hate not sleeping in the same place

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
16-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Double standard/hypocrisy (Excuse me if I already posted these.)

When you laugh it up about how dumb it is to blame every descendant for Adam and Eve for all eternity.
But you call it rational to blame every person who descended in a specific country for all eternity.
(Satan needs no human-form skin edit at this point. Dodgy And I'm sure the very first human tribe that went north had no reason to leave whatsoever... )

When you ask non-believers not to bigot you in a comments section...
But in the same original post bigot all Atheists. Facepalm

If you think it's pathetic that that other party doesn't care what their leaders are doing...
but you'd vote for a guy just because he has your favorite label on his chest.
16-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Doggie update...he's eating, drinking water, pooping and peeing...but still very quiet and seems kinda down...

Maybe it's a bug...maybe he's just getting old...

I decided that I'll probably wait and see if he improves. If there is no difference or he's worse, I'll reasses it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Dandy, just dandy...the Barrett Jackson auto auction is on. Headphones for me for the weekend it is. Fuck!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-01-2015, 05:48 PM
(16-01-2015 03:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dandy, just dandy...the Barrett Jackson auto auction is on. Headphones for me for the weekend it is. Fuck!

What is a 'Barret Jackson" auction, and why does it necessitate headphones?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-01-2015, 05:54 PM
They got some badass cars on there.
I'm guessing hubby gonna hog the TV watching it.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
16-01-2015, 06:15 PM
(16-01-2015 05:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 03:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dandy, just dandy...the Barrett Jackson auto auction is on. Headphones for me for the weekend it is. Fuck!

What is a 'Barret Jackson" auction, and why does it necessitate headphones?

It is a seemingly endless auction of cars.

I don't mind seeing the cars, some are quite nice. However, listening to an auctioneer for what is often three straight days makes me want to jam an ice pick into my ears.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Barret-Jackson auction is on the must do list after I win the lottery.
A '71 HEMI 'Cuda would be a nice start.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post