Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-01-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-01-2015 06:22 PM)pablo Wrote:  Barret-Jackson auction is on the must do list after I win the lottery.
A '71 HEMI 'Cuda would be a nice start.

Weeping

- get me a VW microbus, please

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Muffsy has 2126 posts in this thread. Second highest poster (Anjele) 728.

My rant: Jesus Christ on a Popsicle stick Muffsy, you rant too much. Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
16-01-2015, 06:49 PM
(16-01-2015 06:45 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Muffsy has 2126 posts in this thread. Second highest poster (Anjele) 728.

So Muffsy is three times bitchier - look Chas, I mathed! Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-01-2015, 06:52 PM
(16-01-2015 06:45 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Muffsy has 2126 posts in this thread. Second highest poster (Anjele) 728.

How did you get those numbers? Special access to data or is there a secret to finding that info? Another memo missed? Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-01-2015, 06:53 PM

(Insert snarky complaint about Muffs non-rants here)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-01-2015, 09:58 PM
(16-01-2015 06:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

How did you get those numbers? Special access to data or is there a secret to finding that info? Another memo missed? Dodgy

It would be fun to look at some of the other threads. How is it done? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-01-2015, 10:08 PM
When you're on the view new posts, it shows how many replies are in a thread. Click the number Wink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
16-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Also, it must be pointed out that while muffs does do quite a bit of ranting, a good portion of his posts in here are also just life updates. It's like his personal club house, and I'm ok with that Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
16-01-2015, 10:19 PM
(16-01-2015 10:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  When you're on the view new posts, it shows how many replies are in a thread. Click the number Wink

Cool - didn't know that. Thanks. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-01-2015, 10:22 PM
(16-01-2015 10:09 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Also, it must be pointed out that while muffs does do quite a bit of ranting, a good portion of his posts in here are also just life updates. It's like his personal club house, and I'm ok with that Big Grin

[Image: 55446bcab720d9958655231e8380c852_zpshrqewggj.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post