Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-01-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-01-2015 10:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 10:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  When you're on the view new posts, it shows how many replies are in a thread. Click the number Wink

Cool - didn't know that. Thanks. Thumbsup

You bet!! Who knew right? I think I stumbled upon it on accident one day. An errant click and I said "where am I?? What is this place?? Gasp" Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
17-01-2015, 02:12 AM
(16-01-2015 10:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  When you're on the view new posts, it shows how many replies are in a thread. Click the number Wink
I've been on this forum for two and a half years and I didn't know that. Shocking

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
17-01-2015, 02:19 AM
(17-01-2015 02:12 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
I've been on this forum for two and a half years and I didn't know that. Shocking

You are not alone.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-01-2015, 02:54 AM
I've known for months. Newbs. Drinking Beverage

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-01-2015, 03:05 AM
I'm on another forum where clicking the number of replies lets you both see how many posts each user's made, and get a list of their posts in the thread.

This forum is lame. Drinking Beverage

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
17-01-2015, 03:13 AM
(17-01-2015 02:54 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I've known for months. Newbs. Drinking Beverage

[Image: NQHKSVE.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
17-01-2015, 04:35 AM
I really have. When I discovered it, I only had 500 posts in the sexy banter thread. Now I have over one thousand posts in that thread.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-01-2015, 04:37 AM
AW: RE: Ranting corner
(17-01-2015 04:35 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I really have. When I discovered it, I only had 500 posts in the sexy banter thread. Now I have over one thousand posts in that thread.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
17-01-2015, 04:45 AM
[Image: escalated.gif]

[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
17-01-2015, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2015 05:56 AM by Anjele.)
double

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?