Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-01-2015, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2015 06:03 AM by Anjele.)
RE: Ranting corner
(16-01-2015 10:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  When you're on the view new posts, it shows how many replies are in a thread. Click the number Wink

got it

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2015, 06:12 AM
Thought I would be able to sleep in this morning. Wimpy dog starts whining at 5 am because she is afraid to go up the stairs. Why is she afraid? Because the cat is laying on one of the steps. Doesn't matter that there's plenty of room to get by the cat - I must wake up to clear the way. Goofy damn dog. Dodgy

Course the cat knows that the entire stairway is blocked by his presence. The cat's an asshole.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
17-01-2015, 02:04 PM
I've got a fucking cold/flu/ebola It's raining and we're going to out....

All I really want to do is go to bed and sleep.

Fml!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-01-2015, 02:15 PM
(17-01-2015 02:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've got a fucking cold/flu/ebola It's raining and we're going to out....

Fml!

Angry
No. Get to bed. Now.

Whatever "needs to be done", can be done without you.

You need rest, warmth, and fluids.

If anyone objects to you taking care of yourself, calmly but firmly, vomit on their shoes and walk away.

Now, get to bed. Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
17-01-2015, 02:35 PM
(17-01-2015 02:15 PM)kim Wrote:  If anyone objects to you taking care of yourself, calmly but firmly, vomit on their shoes and walk away.

Now, get to bed. Hug

Laugh out load

That must be the most interesting and twisted way of getting a point across I've heard in a while.
17-01-2015, 02:37 PM
(17-01-2015 02:15 PM)kim Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 02:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've got a fucking cold/flu/ebola It's raining and we're going to out....

Fml!

Angry
No. Get to bed. Now.

Whatever "needs to be done", can be done without you.

You need rest, warmth, and fluids.

If anyone objects to you taking care of yourself, calmly but firmly, vomit on their shoes and walk away.

Now, get to bed. Hug

It's her eldests 21st birthday doubt she is gonna skip it even if she has ebolaflu

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
17-01-2015, 02:55 PM
(17-01-2015 02:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It's her eldests 21st birthday doubt she is gonna skip it even if she has ebolaflu

Ahh... Consider I see ... Ebolaflu: the gift that keeps on giving.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
17-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Due to the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attack, suddenly Islam and Muslims, moderate and fundamentalists alike, have been fodder for the conversation of the last few days.

Why is it that people keep on insisting that the killings performed in the newspaper facilities have nothing to do with religion, that those individuals are the by-product of fanatics in some distant land with Middle Ages mentalities? That they nod approvingly whenever a Western Muslim comes out and claims "This is not what Islam is about"? What do people think, that the likes of ISIS and Al-Qaeda are making the ideas of jihad and submission of women up for the sake of making them up? That those principles are not based on what the Qur'an says? What is Islam and religion, for that matter, if their followers are going to show off their scriptures whenever it suits them and sweep them under a rug whenever the text states something they don't want to hear about? That being the case, what do they need scriptures for, anyway? Frusty

Am I the crazy and/or misinformed here?!
[+] 3 users Like Silmar's post
17-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Mother in law asked, what time oldest kid was born.

Me, having more than a few beers said, "well I didn't push him out of my vagina until 6:15 pm"

My son said..."wow thanks mom. I really didn't need that visual."

Aaaaaand the good times keep rolling.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-01-2015, 05:45 PM
(17-01-2015 05:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Mother in law asked, what time oldest kid was born.

Me, having more than a few beers said, "well I didn't push him out of my vagina until 6:15 pm"

My son said..."wow thanks mom. I really didn't need that visual."

Aaaaaand the good times keep rolling.

Blame the Flubola.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post