Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-09-2012, 02:43 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(29-09-2012 02:36 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-09-2012 01:21 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Ohmy Da fuck? Here I was, thinking you were cool and shit. Dodgy

I'm with Kim on this one... Buffy is what?

Yabut. I know you ain't cool. Dodgy

Buffy is what? Only the best TV show everz. Squares.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-09-2012, 03:16 PM
(29-09-2012 02:43 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(29-09-2012 02:36 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm with Kim on this one... Buffy is what?

Yabut. I know you ain't cool. Dodgy

Buffy is what? Only the best TV show everz. Squares.

TV is what?

Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
29-09-2012, 04:29 PM
So I had the most frustrating day ever at work for many reasons but the most annoying part was some ass-wipe coming in robbing vodka AGAIN!

I swear to God I'm gonna catch you, you son of bitch! The net's closing motherfucker! You are gonna rue the day you stole vodka on my watch you absolute piece of human shit, cunt, wanker, knob-riding TWAT!

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-09-2012, 04:32 PM
(29-09-2012 04:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  So I had the most frustrating day ever at work for many reasons but the most annoying part was some ass-wipe coming in robbing vodka AGAIN!

I swear to God I'm gonna catch you, you son of bitch! The net's closing motherfucker! You are gonna rue the day you stole vodka on my watch you absolute piece of human shit, cunt, wanker, knob-riding TWAT!

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!
It was me, ...sorry Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
29-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Next rant .............

So Royal Mail what did you mean when you said "guaranteed delivery by Saturday the 29th of September"?! I don't fucking know but you clearly didn't mean "guaranteed delivery by Saturday the 29th of September" because I still don't have my fucking game!

Maybe if you lazy shits did a days work in your life instead of spending every fucking day on strike because you don't get your ass wiped for you with solid gold toilet paper then maybe, just maybe, you'd actually manage to deliver some parcels you stupid, useless, inbred, wastes of human life!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
29-09-2012, 04:50 PM
(29-09-2012 04:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  So I had the most frustrating day ever at work for many reasons but the most annoying part was some ass-wipe coming in robbing vodka AGAIN!

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

Do you still work for The coop?. Don't they usually keep spirits behind a counter? If so you may want to be looking at members of staff.

Also every coop I've been in has cameras everywhere one of them must have caught the culprit.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
29-09-2012, 04:53 PM
(29-09-2012 04:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Do you still work for The coop?. Don't they usually keep spirits behind a counter? If so you may want to be looking at members of staff.

Also every coop I've been in has cameras everywhere one of them must have caught the culprit.

We have the high value spirits being the kiosk. He took a 35cl bottle of Smirnoff though. And I've got the son of a bitch on camera, I got him on camera last time as well, unfortunately the police still don't know who he is though. Hopefully that will change soon though.

Best
Worst
30-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Fuck dude, I can't sleep. Undecided
30-09-2012, 12:28 AM
(30-09-2012 12:02 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Fuck dude, I can't sleep. Undecided

Is that a request to the previous poster? If so, you should put a question mark after the word "dude".

30-09-2012, 12:49 AM
DLJ shush.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore