Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-01-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Ranting corner
There goes me sleep.

It was usual procedure for me at first; I blacked out as standard then a wild dream struck. It offset me enough to wake me up... I hesitate to call it a nightmare, but that's probably what it could be best described as... I don't want to dwell on the details, not that I feel I could accurately describe it anyway.
The worst thing about it is that said dream occurs with relative frequency. Any time I'm woken in the middle of the night by a nightmare, odds are it was the one I just went through...

No matter how tired I get at this point, I really can't let myself go to sleep or it will just continue...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2015, 11:38 AM
(23-01-2015 11:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  There goes me sleep.

It was usual procedure for me at first; I blacked out as standard then a wild dream struck. It offset me enough to wake me up... I hesitate to call it a nightmare, but that's probably what it could be best described as... I don't want to dwell on the details, not that I feel I could accurately describe it anyway.
The worst thing about it is that said dream occurs with relative frequency. Any time I'm woken in the middle of the night by a nightmare, odds are it was the one I just went through...

No matter how tired I get at this point, I really can't let myself go to sleep or it will just continue...

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

23-01-2015, 08:27 PM
So apparently the cunts at AA (that's an insurance company/road side assistance/finance company, not the alcohol people) can't do fucking math. I said my income was $400 a week. It's not currently but they don't need to know that and I have payslips from when it was. My rent is $88 a week. They denied my request for vehicle finance because, quote, "[my] rent is too high".

Apparently I can't afford $35 a week repayments because my rent is too damn high... *facepalm*

Oh well, probably a relief actually. It was a want rather than a need anyway.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-01-2015, 08:30 PM
edit: nevermind, dreams shattered as always.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
23-01-2015, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2015 11:29 PM by Lienda Bella.)
'edit' AngryEvil_monster

'hair rip'
NEVER MIND!! My throat hurts due to certain emotions. I see trolls, but it's when certain ones hit specific buttons that get me! >.<
24-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Picked up a year supply of contacts... The left one doesn't seem Like the right prescription Sad

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-01-2015, 01:36 PM
(23-01-2015 08:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So apparently the cunts at AA (that's an insurance company/road side assistance/finance company, not the alcohol people) can't do fucking math. I said my income was $400 a week. It's not currently but they don't need to know that and I have payslips from when it was. My rent is $88 a week. They denied my request for vehicle finance because, quote, "[my] rent is too high".

Apparently I can't afford $35 a week repayments because my rent is too damn high... *facepalm*

Oh well, probably a relief actually. It was a want rather than a need anyway.

You pay rent weekly?

Here the only places that charge by the week are the no tell motels.

Some even charge by hour too.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-01-2015, 03:30 PM
We really need fur repellent furniture.

One of you sciency, inventive people please get to work on that.

It's that or I must get all the critters waxed. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-01-2015, 04:40 PM
So, I wander off to Egor's site just to see if any vices have been added to the Ghetto - Facepalm

What do I find? Losty wished Zeke a happy birthday over there. Mr. Woof comes on to complain that his birthday was January 9th and he didn't get any birthday wishes here on TTA because he's banned.

Hmmmm....I keep up pretty well with the calendar here. I wished Magoo a happy birthday and his was on January 9th too. Seems that I missed Woofy's birthday because it's not shown on our calendar.

FFS - he's a grown-ass man... Facepalm

Anything to talk shit about TTA - guess his wife (sock) noticed the slight.

Fuck me runnin'.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
24-01-2015, 04:43 PM
(24-01-2015 04:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So, I wander off to Egor's site just to see if any vices have been added to the Ghetto - Facepalm

What do I find? Losty wished Zeke a happy birthday over there. Mr. Woof comes on to complain that his birthday was January 9th and he didn't get any birthday wishes here on TTA because he's banned.

Hmmmm....I keep up pretty well with the calendar here. I wished Magoo a happy birthday and his was on January 9th too. Seems that I missed Woofy's birthday because it's not shown on our calendar.

FFS - he's a grown-ass man... Facepalm

Anything to talk shit about TTA - guess his wife (sock) noticed the slight.

Fuck me runnin'.

You forgot his birthday, last year everyone forgot my birthday. And guess what, I gave not a single fuck. Sometimes you just have to grow up.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube