Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-01-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-01-2015 04:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 04:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So, I wander off to Egor's site just to see if any vices have been added to the Ghetto - Facepalm

What do I find? Losty wished Zeke a happy birthday over there. Mr. Woof comes on to complain that his birthday was January 9th and he didn't get any birthday wishes here on TTA because he's banned.

Hmmmm....I keep up pretty well with the calendar here. I wished Magoo a happy birthday and his was on January 9th too. Seems that I missed Woofy's birthday because it's not shown on our calendar.

FFS - he's a grown-ass man... Facepalm

Anything to talk shit about TTA - guess his wife (sock) noticed the slight.

Fuck me runnin'.

You forgot his birthday, last year everyone forgot my birthday. And guess what, I gave not a single fuck. Sometimes you just have to grow up.

I didn't forget his birthday, I look at the calendar fairly frequently and post wishes to names I recognize. I don't think I really knew you a year ago - but I did wish you a happy 18 - I had that planned for days! Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2015, 04:47 PM
Hell's bells Zeke, you joined on your birthday last year. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-01-2015, 04:49 PM
(24-01-2015 04:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hell's bells Zeke, you joined on your birthday last year. Dodgy

Yeah, but I still didn't care in real life, I mean a birthday is special, but sometimes you got to just learn when to deal with it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-01-2015, 04:51 PM
(24-01-2015 04:49 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 04:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hell's bells Zeke, you joined on your birthday last year. Dodgy

Yeah, but I still didn't care in real life, I mean a birthday is special, but sometimes you got to just learn when to deal with it.

[Image: 201893.gif]

Happy belated birthday - January 20, 2014. To the scientist formerly known as Paleo.

Tongue

24-01-2015, 04:58 PM
(24-01-2015 04:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 04:49 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yeah, but I still didn't care in real life, I mean a birthday is special, but sometimes you got to just learn when to deal with it.

[Image: 201893.gif]

Happy belated birthday - January 20, 2014. To the scientist formerly known as Paleo.

Tongue

Ahh, fuck it you get one Hug

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-01-2015, 05:26 PM
(24-01-2015 01:15 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Picked up a year supply of contacts... The left one doesn't seem Like the right prescription Sad

Why bother with contacts when you got those shnazzy new glasses? Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
24-01-2015, 06:17 PM
The beer store had none of my favourite beer.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
24-01-2015, 06:29 PM
(24-01-2015 03:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We really need fur repellent furniture.

One of you sciency, inventive people please get to work on that.

It's that or I must get all the critters waxed. Dodgy

Meh...so it falls of the furniture and spreads over the floor or sticks to clothing.

Nope, you're looking for a fur magnet that's stronger. Like my cashmere overcoat....

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
24-01-2015, 06:32 PM
(24-01-2015 04:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 04:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You forgot his birthday, last year everyone forgot my birthday. And guess what, I gave not a single fuck. Sometimes you just have to grow up.

I didn't forget his birthday, I look at the calendar fairly frequently and post wishes to names I recognize. I don't think I really knew you a year ago - but I did wish you a happy 18 - I had that planned for days! Big Grin

Give the job to me. I forget everyone's birthday.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
24-01-2015, 06:35 PM
(24-01-2015 04:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 04:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You forgot his birthday, last year everyone forgot my birthday. And guess what, I gave not a single fuck. Sometimes you just have to grow up.

In all fairness, Anj did remember my birthday, and I was only here for two months at the time.