Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-01-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-01-2015 06:35 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 04:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I didn't forget his birthday, I look at the calendar fairly frequently and post wishes to names I recognize. I don't think I really knew you a year ago - but I did wish you a happy 18 - I had that planned for days! Big Grin

In all fairness, Anj did remember my birthday, and I was only here for two months at the time.

Well, we do have the same birthday. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-01-2015, 06:38 PM
(24-01-2015 06:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 06:35 PM)pablo Wrote:  In all fairness, Anj did remember my birthday, and I was only here for two months at the time.

Well, we do have the same birthday. Tongue

Well, yea, there's that. Big Grin
24-01-2015, 06:58 PM
Well, Anj made a thread for me too and I had been on for little over a month (33 days). Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
24-01-2015, 07:05 PM
I missed celebrating my 666th post...does that count?

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
24-01-2015, 09:15 PM
Working for 3 hours today.. 3 whole hours... It's borderline a waste of time but hey, money is money.
Working security though so it'll be a nice change of pace and by change of pace I mean all I have to do is stand there, work the cameras and check receipts from time to time as people leave. Oh and smile at people of course. Here's fingers crossed for some shoplifters.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-01-2015, 09:18 PM
(24-01-2015 09:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Working for 3 hours today.. 3 whole hours... It's borderline a waste of time but hey, money is money.
Working security though so it'll be a nice change of pace and by change of pace I mean all I have to do is stand there, work the cameras and check receipts from time to time as people leave. Oh and smile at people of course. Here's fingers crossed for some shoplifters.

I really wish your store was near me. Big Grin
24-01-2015, 09:20 PM
(24-01-2015 09:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 09:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Working for 3 hours today.. 3 whole hours... It's borderline a waste of time but hey, money is money.

I really wish your store was near me. Big Grin

*puts on rubber gloves*

Bring it.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
24-01-2015, 10:25 PM

If you see that bitch that stopped you the other day... You know what to do Cool

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
25-01-2015, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2015 03:37 PM by Chas.)
Da fuck??? A mix of metric and SAE fasteners on equipment? Angry

Just cleaned up after 8" (20 cm) of wet, sticky snow. Now they're predicting up to 20" (51 cm) for Tuesday.

Of course the battery in the tractor and the battery in the generator were dead. Censored

Had to carry the tractor battery 100 yards to the house to charge it enough to start the tractor, then 100 yards back to the tractor (through the 8" of snow). Weeping

Generator battery charged, charging the tractor battery. The tractor is now parked next to the house.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2015, 03:00 PM
(25-01-2015 02:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  Da fuck??? A mix of metric and SAE fasteners on equipment? Angry

That's what you get for ordering from Satan industries.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post