(26-01-2015 04:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, I haven't packed on enough fat. No

Smother yourself in peanut butter and you'll be good to go. Thumbsup

You'll be chased by dogs. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-01-2015 06:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 06:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  Combined with heavy snow, those take down tree branches and trees, knocking out power. And they're expecting 75+ mph at the coast.

Still weak bro, so is 75.
When I lived in the windy city, 80 mph was a slight breeze. 155 mph and they start considering closing the airport down until the wind calms down. 250 mph and it's probably a good idea to stay inside and away from large trees. 761.2 mph and now we're talking something to be concerned about.

Rolleyes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Sooo jealous. Just got an email from a friend. Her husband is working in Paris, so he brought her with him. They've been there since just before new years. Dodgy

She said the building next to them has a French bakery. She wakes each morning to the most unbelievable scents.

Yeah, she gets to spend her days visiting museums and shopping...fresh pasteries each morning and all the wine she can drink.

I hate her.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-01-2015, 12:06 AM
So we're renegotiating our rental contract as the year fixed term one is about to expire.
We want to be put onto a casual rental contract and they wan to put us on another 1 year fixed term.
And so my flatmate gets home from work today and the bloody rude cunts have put a "for rent" sign outside our bloody house.

What a bunch of cock sucking bastards.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Hmm, so...

Husband is 50 now, he gets invited to join AARP and his doctor sent him a stool sample kit in the mail.

Good times around here, good times. Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Ya ever get those moments where it's like Gawd is trolling you, kinda like the Truman Show? I feel like my life is a romantic comedy and I'm stuck in the almost tragic portion of the movie.

Like just a minute ago. I'm in the grocery store parking lot with my son, saying thank you to the nice man that helped me with my groceries, and my 6 year old son pops out of the car with a tampon. "Mom, what's this?" I keep an extra in my fleece pocket for those just in case moments. I grabbed it and put it in my hoodie pocket - "oh it's just a girly thing honey." I bid the man adieu and got into my car, and then my son kept on going. "Well what's a curly thing for?" "No honey, it's a girly thing." "Oh. Well what's it for?" "Girly things." "That doesn't answer my question, mom. What kinda girly things?" And this kept on for the three minutes in the car ride back home while I avoid the answer and try to change the subject. Not in the mood to try and explain Aunt Flow to my son.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
27-01-2015, 03:47 PM
(27-01-2015 03:42 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Ya ever get those moments where it's like Gawd is trolling you, kinda like the Truman Show? I feel like my life is a romantic comedy and I'm stuck in the almost tragic portion of the movie.

Like just a minute ago. I'm in the grocery store parking lot with my son, saying thank you to the nice man that helped me with my groceries, and my 6 year old son pops out of the car with a tampon. "Mom, what's this?" I keep an extra in my fleece pocket for those just in case moments. I grabbed it and put it in my hoodie pocket - "oh it's just a girly thing honey." I bid the man adieu and got into my car, and then my son kept on going. "Well what's a curly thing for?" "No honey, it's a girly thing." "Oh. Well what's it for?" "Girly things." "That doesn't answer my question, mom. What kinda girly things?" And this kept on for the three minutes in the car ride back home while I avoid the answer and try to change the subject. Not in the mood to try and explain Aunt Flow to my son.

My husband told my kid it was a tootsie roll for girls. He added it comes with its own floss.

I just about died.

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Quote:and his doctor sent him a stool sample kit in the mail.

I find this incredibly hilarious.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
27-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Spent 3 hours clearing snow this morning. Another 6" has fallen since. Censored

Official snow totals as of 4PM were 32" in Middlesex County (my front yard) and 33" in Worcester County (house and back yard).
I have 5+ foot drifts. Angry

[Image: Jan27 3PM.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-01-2015, 04:25 PM
(27-01-2015 04:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:and his doctor sent him a stool sample kit in the mail.

I find this incredibly hilarious.

I said he should just shit in a gallon bag, drop that off to lab.

He thought that would be hysterical.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post