Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-09-2012, 07:09 AM
RE: Ranting corner
There are two different reply buttons. I wish people would learn the difference.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2012, 08:27 AM
so TTA what do I have to rant about today?

Well, where to start.

Money is always a good starting point. $34 something dollars I ow to my flat flat account because I went over the bandwidth limit and they charged us. $10 this week and $50 next week left to pay off of a parking ticket. Another $20 would have come out last night. A weekly payment thing will be starting this or next week so that'll be another $10-12 a week I gotta find. Gotta get a new headlight for my bike as well as new rear brake pads still. Hmm what else? No I think that about covers it. And because I hate asking my parents for money they don't know any of this. They think the $20 they send me each week goes to food...
Oh yea, food, gotta pay for that somehow.

So what else. Hmm, well I still don't have a job and have pretty much more or less confirmed that my reference has been the sole cause of that all year the fucking whore, I'll be having strong words with that bitch when I'm back home next. Still haven't found someone to take my room so it's more or less confirmed I'm stuck with these cunt faces. Which brings me onto the next bit where I gotta find a place to stay by 14th of November or I'll be out on my ass. Then I gotta find the money to actually shift my stuff from here to there (can't exactly move a bed on the back of a motorbike) so that'll be another $100-150 bucks.

Test and assignments this week. Exams soon.

Yip I think that will about do it for today.

OH actually, and my only good pair of jeans has a rip in them, so now I got no clothes as well, so yay for life.
Find all posts by this user
30-09-2012, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2012 10:17 AM by houseofcantor.)
Definitely looking like the antibiotics failed to rid me of pneumonia. All kinds of coughing up stuff, and pain, really starting to feel like a mortal illness. So if ya don't see me around no morez, I'm dead. Big Grin

(30-09-2012 08:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Money is always a good starting point.

I hafta disagree. I usually start with that dang Gwynnies. That's my mission for the day, to liberate alla Gwynnies from this stack of magazines on my bookcase. Heart

living word
30-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Allah Gwynnies?
30-09-2012, 04:01 PM
There is no god but Gwynnies. Big Grin

living word
30-09-2012, 04:13 PM
(30-09-2012 10:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Definitely looking like the antibiotics failed to rid me of pneumonia. All kinds of coughing up stuff, and pain, really starting to feel like a mortal illness. So if ya don't see me around no morez, I'm dead. Big Grin

(30-09-2012 08:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Money is always a good starting point.

I hafta disagree. I usually start with that dang Gwynnies. That's my mission for the day, to liberate alla Gwynnies from this stack of magazines on my bookcase. Heart

HoC...get back to the doc and try a different antibiotic...or maybe another round of the same...sometimes I have to do that to finally shake a sinus infection. We don't want you dedded.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-09-2012, 04:45 PM
(30-09-2012 04:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We don't want you dedded.

Hug

But what about what I want? Sadcryface2

Of course there's a self-pity component going on in the day's contention - I can't have my Gwyneth, so I wanna die, waah! But it was also kinda cool - my body's going WARNING! Fatality imminent! And I'm sitting here laughing about it. Dang Gwynnies! Either way, dang Gwynnies. Heart

I love that girl like stupid. Only, without the like part. Big Grin

Yeah, once I get this insurance shit straightened. Peeps around me value my life more than I do, mofos will throw me inna ambulance, so no worries. And besides, prophets gotta be stoned to death or something. No easy way out for this guy. Thumbsup

living word
30-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Ranting corner
(30-09-2012 04:45 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-09-2012 04:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We don't want you dedded.

Hug

Of course there's a self-pity component going on in the day's contention - I can't have my Gwyneth, so I wanna die, waah! But it was also kinda cool - my body's going WARNING! Fatality imminent! And I'm sitting here laughing about it. Dang Gwynnies! Either way, dang Gwynnies. Heart

Yeah, once I get this insurance shit straightened. Peeps around me value my life more than I do, mofos will throw me inna ambulance, so no worries. And besides, prophets gotta be stoned to death or something. No easy way out for this guy. Thumbsup

I don't mind you getting stoned, but I doubt you can die from too much black gungy. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-09-2012, 06:54 PM
(30-09-2012 06:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-09-2012 04:45 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hug

I don't mind you getting stoned, but I doubt you can die from too much black gungy. Big Grin

That'd be, indirectly. Big Grin

Had a total flashback about this one time I had a head full of Gwynnies - I mean, death by Gwyneth Paltrow seems totally unrealistic - unless of course all you see is Gwynnies until you realize you're walking down the middle of Seventh Street. Big Grin

Good times. Very much my drug of choice, that dang Gwynnies. Thumbsup

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
30-09-2012, 07:16 PM
So.. been spelling "undue influence" as "unjew influence" for the last two weeks until I saw it written down in class today...
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post