Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-01-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-01-2015 07:05 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  ... and the tiny remains of a paper plate, when the cloud of white dissipated!

So you were voting for a new Pope?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
28-01-2015, 09:34 PM
(28-01-2015 09:12 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 07:05 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  ... and the tiny remains of a paper plate, when the cloud of white dissipated!

So you were voting for a new Pope?

Naw, but the actual smoke was black as coal, so maybe they found out he was the anti-christ Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
28-01-2015, 09:39 PM
(28-01-2015 08:07 PM)cactus Wrote:  You know those stores where as soon as you walk in someone asks:

"Hi, can I help you find anything?"

Then you smile courteously and say "No thanks, I'm just browsing."
You take another couple of footsteps before being greeted again:

"Hi, are you finding everything ok?

"Yeah, thanks," even though you haven't actually looked at anything yet.

"Ok, just let us know if you need anything"

You shoot a quick glance in her direction, nodding politely with a forced smile. You make your way stealthily toward the back of the store, skimming the outer wall to avoid detection from the guy patrolling the central customer service kiosk.

You've made it to the back of the store; you're in the clear! "Here we go, wireless headphones," you mumble in an inaudible whisper, suddenly becoming aware of just how damn quiet it is in here. Also, you're the only customer in the store. Also... four employees are staring directly at you...

"NEED HELP FI-- sorry, haha, didn't mean to make you jump. Oh, hey, I noticed you're looking at headphones. Let me talk at great length about how awesome this $300 pair is!
blahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblah"

Dodgy

Oh I hate that!! Too many people in a store trying to help. Yeah, I see you there, if I have questions, I'll ask! That and pushy salesmen. Both make me want to leave and not buy anything out of spite.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
28-01-2015, 09:48 PM
(28-01-2015 09:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 08:07 PM)cactus Wrote:  You know those stores where as soon as you walk in someone asks:

"Hi, can I help you find anything?"

Then you smile courteously and say "No thanks, I'm just browsing."
You take another couple of footsteps before being greeted again:

"Hi, are you finding everything ok?

"Yeah, thanks," even though you haven't actually looked at anything yet.

"Ok, just let us know if you need anything"

You shoot a quick glance in her direction, nodding politely with a forced smile. You make your way stealthily toward the back of the store, skimming the outer wall to avoid detection from the guy patrolling the central customer service kiosk.

You've made it to the back of the store; you're in the clear! "Here we go, wireless headphones," you mumble in an inaudible whisper, suddenly becoming aware of just how damn quiet it is in here. Also, you're the only customer in the store. Also... four employees are staring directly at you...

"NEED HELP FI-- sorry, haha, didn't mean to make you jump. Oh, hey, I noticed you're looking at headphones. Let me talk at great length about how awesome this $300 pair is!
blahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblah"

Dodgy

Oh I hate that!! Too many people in a store trying to help. Yeah, I see you there, if I have questions, I'll ask! That and pushy salesmen. Both make me want to leave and not buy anything out of spite.

Hell that's why I can't watch TV shows that aren't pre-DVR-recorded, so I can FF through the commercials! Undecided
It's the NFL that ruined me on them, too! Undecided They fit a commercial into every possible split second available! I literally go out of my way to avoid most of those products!

28-01-2015, 09:58 PM
I can't brain today, at all. Yet I would really like to be braining right now. Why can't you brain, brain?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
28-01-2015, 10:29 PM
(28-01-2015 09:58 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I can't brain today, at all. Yet I would really like to be braining right now. Why can't you brain, brain?

The brain wants what the brain wants.
Sometimes it wants to brain less. Facepalm
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
28-01-2015, 10:32 PM
(28-01-2015 10:29 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 09:58 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I can't brain today, at all. Yet I would really like to be braining right now. Why can't you brain, brain?

The brain wants what the brain wants.

I brain what you're saying; less brain for more gain. Why didn't brain think of that?

Oh right.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
28-01-2015, 10:40 PM
(28-01-2015 10:32 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 10:29 PM)pablo Wrote:  The brain wants what the brain wants.

I brain what you're saying; less brain for more gain. Why didn't brain think of that?

Oh right.

Let it cool for a while.

[Image: 484_zpsmkfqk1r9.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
29-01-2015, 05:38 AM
(28-01-2015 10:40 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 10:32 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I brain what you're saying; less brain for more gain. Why didn't brain think of that?

Oh right.

Let it cool for a while.

[Image: 484_zpsmkfqk1r9.jpg]

Annnd there goes my apatite.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-01-2015, 05:50 AM
Fun fact: Jediism was NZ's second largest religion according to the 2001 census.

[Image: oscar.png]