Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-01-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Doctor says I have a mole she's concerned about but I can't do anything about it because I no longer have insurance.

Joy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2015, 12:34 PM
(29-01-2015 06:30 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Doctor says I have a mole she's concerned about but I can't do anything about it because I no longer have insurance.

Joy.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-01-2015, 06:55 PM
(29-01-2015 06:30 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Doctor says I have a mole she's concerned about but I can't do anything about it because I no longer have insurance.

Joy.

Oh, dear! You don't have insurance? What are you doing for your little Hobbit's well baby checkups? What about Affordable Care Act. I have a friend who's using this now and it's working out for her.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
29-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Ah yeah I just discovered that that's the true name for Obamacare lol, but I thought it was already in motion... Or am I missing something?

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
29-01-2015, 08:31 PM
I now hate advance warfare. This is the first call of duty I hated since call of duty black ops. Where is destiny? I am still waiting for that game. Destiny better be good.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-01-2015, 08:53 PM
(29-01-2015 06:55 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Joy.

Oh, dear! You don't have insurance? What are you doing for your little Hobbit's well baby checkups? What about Affordable Care Act. I have a friend who's using this now and it's working out for her.

Thankfully little miss hobbit is on her dad's insurance. We can't afford insurance through cover oregon for me right now.
30-01-2015, 08:10 AM
Hipster college students get on my nerves. Either wear headphones or walk in silence. I don't want to listen to your outdated new to you reggae music playing off your shitty cellphone speakers for the half mile hike to my parking garage. It's annoying as fuck.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
30-01-2015, 08:25 AM
(30-01-2015 08:10 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Hipster college students get on my nerves. Either wear headphones or walk in silence. I don't want to listen to your outdated new to you reggae music playing off your shitty cellphone speakers for the half mile hike to my parking garage. It's annoying as fuck.

They are stoners if they listen to reggae.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
30-01-2015, 08:28 AM
(30-01-2015 08:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-01-2015 08:10 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Hipster college students get on my nerves. Either wear headphones or walk in silence. I don't want to listen to your outdated new to you reggae music playing off your shitty cellphone speakers for the half mile hike to my parking garage. It's annoying as fuck.

They are stoners if they listen to reggae.

Ivy League everything designer...they're hipsters

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
30-01-2015, 08:50 AM
(30-01-2015 08:28 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(30-01-2015 08:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  They are stoners if they listen to reggae.

Ivy League everything designer...they're hipsters

They can be both. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯