Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-01-2015, 09:57 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Hey! My foot isn't so black and blue this morning. It's black and light blue. I can move my toes and ankle, it's not so swollen and I can walk much better. It looks like an overstuffed sausage instead of an over inflated football. Thumbsup

I'm on the mend.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2015, 06:00 PM
God damn I hate children. They're all a bunch of little cunts.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
30-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Oh and I need a new job. One that is actually gonna give me more hours than 1 day a week.
These cunts go on about how awesome I am and yet they can't find me a full time position in a work place that employees nearly hundred people? lolwut?
Fine than, I'll take my awesomeness elsewhere.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-01-2015, 06:30 PM
(30-01-2015 06:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh and I need a new job. One that is actually gonna give me more hours than 1 day a week.
These cunts go on about how awesome I am and yet they can't find me a full time position in a work place that employees nearly hundred people? lolwut?
Fine than, I'll take my awesomeness elsewhere.

Perhaps if a few of your co-workers were to have'accidents'.
Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
30-01-2015, 07:11 PM
Come home from a shit day at work - here for only a few minutes when husband decides to start a really fucking dumb argument with son. I pick up my keys and purse and leave. Do some shopping since I have to start dressing better for the shit job. Called daughter to see if she was home yet so I could hang there a while and as usual she doesn't have time for me - just like when I had my mastectomies.

So, home I return and like a crazy person clean out a closet. I will regret it for days as I am already sore - fucking cancer after effects. One day I will realize that I can't/shouldn't lift things like I used to. Sonovabitch.

Didn't find the books I was looking for but did organize the closet and found some stuff to donate.

And, no, pablo, I didn't find any glue guns. Dodgy

It's gonna be a long, miserable weekend.

FUCK!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
30-01-2015, 07:22 PM
(30-01-2015 07:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Come home from a shit day at work - here for only a few minutes when husband decides to start a really fucking dumb argument with son. I pick up my keys and purse and leave. Do some shopping since I have to start dressing better for the shit job. Called daughter to see if she was home yet so I could hang there a while and as usual she doesn't have time for me - just like when I had my mastectomies.

So, home I return and like a crazy person clean out a closet. I will regret it for days as I am already sore - fucking cancer after effects. One day I will realize that I can't/shouldn't lift things like I used to. Sonovabitch.

Didn't find the books I was looking for but did organize the closet and found some stuff to donate.

And, no, pablo, I didn't find any glue guns. Dodgy

It's gonna be a long, miserable weekend.

FUCK!

Sorry you had a shitty day, and no I wasn't gonna say that. (It occurred to me though)
I was going to suggest you turn off your phone, stop and have a drink or something, and let them wonder where you went.
30-01-2015, 07:33 PM
I did turn off my phone. I don't drink though as sore as I am already I probably should rethink that - I would be a cheap drunk.

Silent treatment set on total - if I open my mouth I may never stop.

Did manage to not cry though. Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
30-01-2015, 07:41 PM
Ranting corner
Too much stressful crap. Getting harder to not flip out. Yay. I need a break from everything.
30-01-2015, 07:55 PM
(30-01-2015 07:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I did turn off my phone. I don't drink though as sore as I am already I probably should rethink that - I would be a cheap drunk.

Hug
30-01-2015, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2015 08:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-01-2015 07:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I did turn off my phone. I don't drink though as sore as I am already I probably should rethink that - I would be a cheap drunk.

In times like these Manly says come here fatboy so I can beat the shit of you. "Can't you use the punching bag dear?" "No. It has to be you." "Okay." And then I duck and cover.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post